West Bromwich Albion manager Alan Pardew will decide his transfer strategy by the end of the week and has confirmed that the club were interested in signing striker Danny Ings from Premier League rivals Liverpool in January.
The England global bundled home Joe Gomez's cross eight minutes from time but the substitute's celebrations in front of the Kop were cut short.
"The second half we changed the system two or three times".
"First half we were a little bit stiff, the passing and movement was not so good but even then we had two or three chances", said Klopp.More news: Cell phone health concerns addressed by California Department of Public Health
Asked about the disallowed goal, Baggies boss Pardew said: 'I thought it was goal until I saw the linesman not move.
This is the second time in as many games Liverpool have been denied victory through marginal refereeing decisions after Dejan Lovren was penalised for fouling Dominic Calvert-Lewin in their 1-1 draw at home to Everton last weekend. It was hard but I think only one time Loris Karius had to make a save - an important one.
Jurgen Klopp lamented his side's luck after seeing Dominic Solanke's late goal against West Brom disallowed in the Reds' frustrating goalless draw at Anfield.
"I have seen (technical director) Nicky Hammond to pencil in a meeting to talk about that this week, so maybe on Friday I can give you a bit more of where we're looking and what we're looking at".More news: Volume Upswings Under Analysis: Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX)
"(James) McClean did very well against a good full back, but this West Brom side needs to be at full tilt in terms of bodies".
"Difficult, for me it is twice deflected and I'm still not sure it his hand has hit the ball or not, for me it looks like the chest".
"They can obviously do what they think is right in all of the different moments, and we have to accept it, that's our life".
"I thought I'd won it".More news: Opposition queries not addressed at all-party meet: Kharge
- Pro-Kannada Group Protests Against Sunny Leone's Show In Bengaluru
- You Must Be A Woman To Present The SAG Awards This Year
- White House banning several words and phrases from CDC's next budget report
- NFC East champion Eagles confident despite Wentz's injury
- Brown Advisory Inc. Sells 1170229 Shares of NXP Semiconductors NV (NASDAQ:NXPI)
- Man bitten by sea lion says animal trailed him
- Unlikely dance star Gemma Atkinson is one step away from Strictly title
- Minnesota Governor Picks Tina Smith to Fill Al Franken's Senate Seat
- RS adjourned over disqualification of Sharad Yadav, Ali Anwar Ansari
- Al-Aqsa preacher slams Trump for recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital