The Oscar victor wrote just that in an Instagram Story on Wednesday, December 13. The two have apparently made a decision to go separate ways after several months of dating. Berry added three emojis of a flexed arm muscle as she shared a photo of a heart-shaped rope.
Just last month, she and Alex were seen spending Thanksgiving in Bora Bora together.
Halle posted the image to her Instagram account and captioned it: "My balance".More news: Officials say illegal cooking started one of California's blazing wildfires
As of the time of writing neither Halle or Alex have commented on the reports, and the publication didn't give a reason for their believed split.
After the pair confirmed their relationship, a source claimed they had been romancing for a few months prior to their public declaration. They enjoyed a romantic getaway on the island of Bora Bora near Tahiti. The actress didn't appear to be heavily burdened by the breakup, since she looked radiant in a teal peasant dress, matching flip-flops and huge sunglasses.
Actress Halle Berry and music producer Alex Da Kid have reportedly called it quits!More news: OC John Morton: Jets waved white flag on offense against Broncos,
"Ever since splitting with her ex Olivier, she has been more cautious about who she chooses to bring around the children, and bring into her life", the insider explained, adding Berry just thought "Alex needed to go".
Berry married the baseball player, David Justice, back in 1992 but they divorced in 1997. She then went on to remarry in 2001 with R&B singer Eric Benét. The "Catwoman" actress also has a daughter named Nahla, 9, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.More news: British surgeon caught burning initials onto the livers of two p
- Income inequality in India widens; top 10% earns 55% of country's income
- Apple Final Cut Pro 10.4 Enables 360-degree VR Video Editing
- Physical activity could reduce risk of glaucoma by 73%
- Madhya Pradesh: Carol singers' auto set on fire in Satna
- 93-Year-Old Woman Evicted, Arrested for Not Leaving Home
- Most Active Stock of Wednesday: Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI)
- Bailly to miss three months due to ankle surgery
- Shelton Capital Management Trims Position in Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB)
- Watch Blue Origin's mannequin ride to space and back
- Australian Bishops Dismiss Demands to Change Church Rules Over Child Sex Abuse