Anyone who recognizes Smith or has any information on this incident should call the Detroit Police Homicide at 313-596-2260 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.
Michigan State Police officials say they now believe four shootings on Detroit's freeway system are linked to the same suspect or suspects.
Michigan State Police said detectives were interviewing a person from Southfield who said her auto was struck by gunfire Thursday on I-94 and French Road during the same timeframe as the other three shootings.More news: Thousands of Indonesians rally at US Embassy over Trump's Jerusalem move
According to the Associated Press, MSP said the same gray or silver sedan was seen near two of the first three reported shootings Thursday morning. Police say the drivers weren't injured, but their vehicles were struck.
The woman said the incident occurred around the same three other freeway shootings happened.
One shooting was along Interstate 94 near Gratiot Avenue, leaving a driver with a leg wound.More news: NIKE, Inc. (NKE) Analysts See $0.39 EPS
Shortly after that, a Northville man driving home from work was shot at on Westbound I-96 and Davidson.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this.More news: Huntington Bancshares INC (HBAN) Holding Lifted by Elizabeth Park Capital Advisors Ltd
- Ex-Yemen president buried in Sanaa
- Bears Snap Losing Streak With Big Win Over Bengals
- Canadian Nobel laureate, Hiroshima survivor urges world to ban nukes
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) Given "Buy" Rating at UBS
- Fort LP Has Upped Amc Networks INC (AMCX) Position by $4.99 Million
- Alan Trammell Wins Long Overdue Election To Hall Of Fame
- Broncos end eight-game losing streak behind defense
- Cowboys at Giants: Highlights, score and recap
- Oppenheimer Comments on UnitedHealth Group Incorporated's FY2017 Earnings (NYSE:UNH)
- Cubs Finalizing Deal With Brandon Morrow