The company has assured that they will increase the offline availability of the Redmi 5A by selling the smartphone via the major retail stores and Mi Home stores across the country.
The Redmi 5 features a 5.7-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1440×720 pixels. It offers a 13 MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture coupled with an LED flash.More news: Is this the cute reason for Harry and Meghan's wedding cake choice?
In India, Redmi 5 is expected to be priced at Rs 10,999 and the Redmi 5 Plus at Rs 12,999. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel camera sensor.
Both the phones offer connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G and sensor options like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. The smartphone packs a 3340mAh battery and comes with a rear-facing fingerprint scanner. Interestingly, Redmi 5 features a soft LED flash module up front on the for low-light selfies.
Available in budget-friendly price, Redmi 5A comes in two variants, one with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory and the other with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory.More news: Steinhoff share price plunge NEARS 90% as debt cut to junk
- The biggest highlight of the new Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus are their full-screen display with narrow bezels and 18:9 aspect ratio. Also, there is a Beautify 3.0 app that is touted to enhance portraits using software-based features.
Running on Android 7.1.1, Redmi 5 Plus has a battery power of up to 4,000mAh Li-pol unit that supports quick charge.
The smartphone has two 12-megapixel camera sensors on the back - one featuring a wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and a 1.25-micron pixel sensor size, and the other one has a telephoto lens with f/2.6 aperture and a 1-micron pixel sensor size.More news: Illicit liquor racket: Delhi woman beaten, paraded naked for helping cops
The dual-SIM Xiaomi Mi A1 features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The higher-end 3GB RAM and 32GB storage option will sell at Rs 6,999. There is 64GB onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM configuration.
- Colon, breast, ovarian cancer survival rates lower in blacks than whites
- Bitcoin soars then falls as banks raise risk concerns
- NVIDIA introduces its most powerful GPU - Titan V
- TGA 2017: From Software Next Game Teased With a Super Short Teaser
- Get Rs 21000 Off On Google Pixel 2 Smartphone
- New Mexico school shooting leaves two students dead
- Israel Operationalizes First Set of F-35 Fighter Jets
- School delays announced due to winter weather
- Man Utd will miss banned Paul Pogba this weekend
- Ramaphosa believes Zuma is guilty of rape