According to reports, Sharma, with her father Ajay Kumar Sharma, mother Ashima and brother Karnesh, are headed to Zurich from where they will jet off to Milan for the nuptials. While Anushka's spokesperson has denied the news, it did not stop fans, reporters, and publications from their endless speculations.
With rumours of Italian wedding doing rounds, it seems like the iconic Adelaide Oval has invited India captain Virat Kohli and Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma to get married at the venue. This has nearly confirmed her impending wedding with Virat Kohli.
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma take off to Switzerland for Italy wedding?
Anushka's family priest, Maharaj Anant Baba of the Anant Dham Atmabodh Ashram in Haridwar, was also clicked with the Sultan actress and her family last night at the airport.
It is speculated that the wedding is to be held in Italy this weekend.More news: Heavy rain and cold for Friday, but no snow
Off late, several rumours are rife that both Virat and Anushka are soon going to tie a knot on December 12, 2017, in Italy. The update became a talking point when Anushka left for Italy with her family.
Here's a picture from 2016 of Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli posing with their family Pandit. Sources say, Virat Kohli's family and close friends have already booked their tickets to Milan. Furthermore, Virat's former coach Rajkumar Sharma skipped a crucial match on December 7, citing the approaching wedding of his nephew as the reason.More news: Featured Stock: SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:SEAS)
Incidentally, Anushka Sharma confessed to India Today previous year that marriage is on her agenda, "Obviously marriage is on the cards, but when, that I'm not sure of".More news: Thunder Blow Double Digit Lead Again in Loss to Nets in Mexico
- PM Narendra Modi to visit Jerusalem, says Palestine envoy
- Indonesian president regrets Jerusalem capital decision
- 'Vigilant Ace' war games act as show of force against defiant DPRK
- PSL 3rd edition to start from Feb 22 next year
- The stocks that governs the market: Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN)
- A Technical Strategy for OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
- Geoffrey Rush to sue over behaviour claims
- Manchester United to offer Juan Mata in part exchange deal
- Stabbing at Tokyo shrine leaves 3 people dead
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC) Lowered to Neutral at Hilliard Lyons