The Thunder have not played any worldwide regular-season games in the Oklahoma City era, but they played a preseason game in Manchester, England, in 2013. Those games are the centerpiece of the N.B.A.'s 25th anniversary celebration of its first exhibition game in Mexico in 1992 and the 20th anniversary of its first regular-season game here (Dec. 6, 1987).
The Nets outscored the Thunder 26-14 in the final period, limiting Russell Westbrook to five points in the quarter.More news: Indian Drone Violated Chinese Airspace Due to Technical Problem
Steven Adams had 12 points and 15 rebounds, while Carmelo Anthony was the only other Thunder player to score in double figures with 11 points and 11 rebounds. The reports timing should maximize attention, with the Nets in town for two "home" games this week, and it's the latest step in the NBA's push to expand the game globally. During the streak, he has averaged 22 points and 8.3 rebounds and made 28 of 34 shots from the field.
Despite the upheaval earlier in the day, the Nets overcame a 16-point first-quarter deficit and fought their way back with a 13-2 run spanning the third and fourth quarters to take an 84-81 lead. Dinwiddie was fouled but missed the free throw and a chance at a four-point play.More news: Senate To Investigate Scope Of FBI's Political Bias
"We're at a point in our season where we're improving, getting better", said Nets coach Kenny Atkinson, whose team spent much of the night playing from behind. I told him how much we appreciated coaching him.
George was seen with his right calf wrapped in ice following Tuesday's game and has since been diagnosed with a right calf contusion. But LeVert had 13 points and six assists by halftime to keep them in contact. At one point, the lead switched as Quincy Acy and Crabbe sandwiched three-pointers around a three by Westbrook.More news: Technical Scrutiny: The Gap, Inc. (GPS), Union Pacific Corporation (UNP)
Booker, who had scored 46 points on Monday and 38 points on Saturday, was helped away at the end of the fourth quarter after bagging 19 points.
- Zoetis Inc. (NYSE:ZTS) Stake Lowered by Friedberg Investment Management
- Bronze Age artifacts used meteoric iron
- Sensex Jumps Over 200 Points; Nifty Near 10250
- Featured Stock: SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:SEAS)
- Italian union says its Ryanair pilots to strike on December 15
- Labor ready to claim Townsville, giving the party 48 seats
- Kate Middleton steps out wearing lovely Diana hand-me-down
- PM Narendra Modi to visit Jerusalem, says Palestine envoy
- SoulCalibur VI Announced At The Game Awards 2017
- Firewatch Studio Reveals Stunning New Game 'In The Valley Of Gods'