The Thunder have not played any worldwide regular-season games in the Oklahoma City era, but they played a preseason game in Manchester, England, in 2013. Those games are the centerpiece of the N.B.A.'s 25th anniversary celebration of its first exhibition game in Mexico in 1992 and the 20th anniversary of its first regular-season game here (Dec. 6, 1987).
The Nets outscored the Thunder 26-14 in the final period, limiting Russell Westbrook to five points in the quarter.More news: PM Narendra Modi to visit Jerusalem, says Palestine envoy
Steven Adams had 12 points and 15 rebounds, while Carmelo Anthony was the only other Thunder player to score in double figures with 11 points and 11 rebounds. The reports timing should maximize attention, with the Nets in town for two "home" games this week, and it's the latest step in the NBA's push to expand the game globally. During the streak, he has averaged 22 points and 8.3 rebounds and made 28 of 34 shots from the field.
Despite the upheaval earlier in the day, the Nets overcame a 16-point first-quarter deficit and fought their way back with a 13-2 run spanning the third and fourth quarters to take an 84-81 lead. Dinwiddie was fouled but missed the free throw and a chance at a four-point play.More news: Uber loses another license in England
"We're at a point in our season where we're improving, getting better", said Nets coach Kenny Atkinson, whose team spent much of the night playing from behind. I told him how much we appreciated coaching him.
George was seen with his right calf wrapped in ice following Tuesday's game and has since been diagnosed with a right calf contusion. But LeVert had 13 points and six assists by halftime to keep them in contact. At one point, the lead switched as Quincy Acy and Crabbe sandwiched three-pointers around a three by Westbrook.More news: Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) Surges to All-Time High, Is Now Top Performer
Booker, who had scored 46 points on Monday and 38 points on Saturday, was helped away at the end of the fourth quarter after bagging 19 points.
- Liverpool win means five English teams reach last 16 of Champions League
- Psagot Investment House Ltd. Reduces Holdings in Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- Labor ready to claim Townsville, giving the party 48 seats
- Italian union says its Ryanair pilots to strike on December 15
- 'Incompetence and failure': Iran leader attacks Donald Trump over Jerusalem move
- House ethics panel probing Rep. Farenthold over harassment allegations
- Our First Proper Look At PUBG's Desert Map
- SoulCalibur VI Announced At The Game Awards 2017
- Bronze Age artifacts used meteoric iron
- Ingram's game-winner lifts Lakers past Sixers