Although we don't have much information on the upcoming title, the awards ceremony did unveil the game's first official trailer in front of a worldwide audience. Witchfire, a first-person shooter that combines dark fantasy with a haunting landscape in such a way that'll fully immerse you into a world of monsters, revolvers, and zombie-skeletons.More news: Shares Of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) sold By LEUNG SANDRA
More news: Hosking Partners LLP Grows Holdings in Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)
More news: Border Protection Grid To Be Set Up In Border States: Rajnath Singh
There's no set release date for Witchfire at the moment, nor did the trailer reveal what platforms the game would be available on. You can shoot things and given that the Astronauts is on it, people will probably be sad. While Witchfire is also a shooter, we're aiming to make a game unlike anything we have done in the past, both in tone and in game mechanics. This tech allows us to 3D scan real-life objects - even entire buildings! - and use them as digital assets in our games for unparalleled visual quality, and natural, organic look and feel.
- Alice Eve lands mystery role in Season 2 of Marvel's 'Iron Fist'
- Colon, breast, ovarian cancer survival rates lower in blacks than whites
- Get Rs 21000 Off On Google Pixel 2 Smartphone
- Is this the cute reason for Harry and Meghan's wedding cake choice?
- Mata reveals that Ibrahimovic refers to himself as God at Manchester United
- Australia's biggest companies avoiding tax
- NYC's first snow of the season possible this weekend
- Jet Airways Q2 net falls 91 per cent to Rs 49.36 crore
- Walter Investment Management Corp. (WAC)
- Pakistan expresses concern over Trump plan to recognise Jerusalem as Israeli capital