LG has launched a "super premium" version of the LG V30 under its "Signature" brand. By comparison, that's more than the iPhone X (1.63 million won, $1,450), the base model Note 8 (1.09 million won, $965), and the vanilla LG V30, which sells for 949,300 KRW ($842). LG made the headlines previous year when the LG V20 was the first ever smartphone that operates Android Nougat.
According to the company's post, the Signature Edition is made from the highest quality materials, akin to what you'd expect to find in the world's finest watches.More news: Overwatch's Winter Wonderland event returns next week with many Meis
The beautifully crafted ceramic material makes it more durable than the usual glass. It's also available in black and white color variants, and with this little stock, make sure you're happy with your choice.
The LG V30 is one of our favorite phones in late 2017, and for good reason. You can get your name laser-inscribed plus special after-sales customer service and a premium package that includes special Bang & Olufsen earphones and Bluetooth headphones. If that wasn't enough of a hurdle, the smartphone will only be available in South Korea and will be priced at two million Won or around $1,820 United States dollars.More news: How Analysts Rated Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA) Last Week?
The 6-inch smartphone comes with a OLED FullVison display with thin bezels, along with the dual-lens rear camera that has a very bright F1.6 aperture, also adopted on the V30 smartphone.
The V30 Signature Edition - the first smartphone in LG's Signature series, which the company normally reserves for high-end appliances and televisions - improves upon the V30 in key ways. Perhaps LG is hoping for a similar reaction.More news: Kentucky lawyer who vanished pleads not guilty to escape
- Morgan Stanley fires former Congressman Harold Ford for misconduct
- Camila Cabello Releases "Real Friends" & "Never Be The Same"
- Turkish Banker Case Takes Odd Turn as Zarrab Sued for Rape
- Angelina Jolie Thought Working with Brad Pitt Would Help Their Marriage
- WTH: Sia Responds to Criticism For Thrusting Maddie Ziegler into the Spotlight
- Australian stock exchange firm develops blockchain
- Chicago Cubs agree to deal with Tyler Chatwood
- Former Governor Phil Bredesen Announces US Senate Run
- David Cassidy cut daughter Katie Cassidy out of his will
- Rafael Palmeiro, 53, eyes comeback