During The Game Awards, Bandai Namco surprised audiences with a special announcement.More news: Uber loses another license in England
The game is slated to release next year on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One, just in time for the series' 20th anniversary. The gameplay trailer showed off both characters using weapons that had different coloured lighting. The game was preceded by Soul Edge, which spawned the franchise in 1995. It only became formally known as Soul Caliber when a follow-up title was released on arcade and the Sega Dreamcast in 1998.More news: Our First Proper Look At PUBG's Desert Map
Today, during The Game Awards, after a somewhat weird introduction by writer/director Josef Fares (gotta love it), a new trailer premiered for A Way Out, and a release date also followed - we'll be able to break out starting on March 23, 2018.
- Bayonetta 3 Announced As A Nintendo Switch Exclusive
- Kate Middleton steps out wearing lovely Diana hand-me-down
- Liverpool win means five English teams reach last 16 of Champions League
- Sensex Jumps Over 200 Points; Nifty Near 10250
- Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDLZ): Financial Health and Analyst Ratings
- Psagot Investment House Ltd. Reduces Holdings in Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- Firewatch Studio Reveals Stunning New Game 'In The Valley Of Gods'
- Technical Scrutiny: The Gap, Inc. (GPS), Union Pacific Corporation (UNP)
- Ingram's game-winner lifts Lakers past Sixers
- Labor ready to claim Townsville, giving the party 48 seats