The natural disaster occurred at a depth of 35 km, the India Meteorological Department said.
There was no report of any loss of life or damage to property.More news: FBI Director Wray Defends Agency Before Lawmakers
Yesterday, an natural disaster of 5.5 magnitudes on the Richter scale jolted Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR) on Wednesday.
He said the coordinates of the epicenter was Latitude:35.5 N and Longitude: 77.6 E, Depth 35 Kms near Leh in Jammu and Kashmir and Xingjiang border.More news: Ex-South Carolina cop sentenced to 20 years
A moderate natural disaster measuring 3.2 magnitude also struck Ratnagiri in Maharashtra on Thursday at around 1.09 am.
The tremor is considered moderate, India Meteorological Department told IANS. On Tuesday, a moderate intensity quake of 3.3 magnitudes was reported in the state. The epicentre of the quake was believed to be in Rudraprayag. Tremors were felt in Delhi and other areas across northern India.More news: Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health to Merge
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Plans Quarterly Dividend of $0.84
- Justice Ademola controversially retires from judiciary
- Year-on-year gains in Chinese exports and imports in November
- Italian union says its Ryanair pilots to strike on December 15
- Geoffrey Rush to sue over behaviour claims
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma take off to Switzerland for Italy wedding?
- Keep track of Analyst's Recommendation:: Schlumberger Limited (SLB)
- Thunder Blow Double Digit Lead Again in Loss to Nets in Mexico
- Indian Drone Violated Chinese Airspace Due to Technical Problem
- 'Vigilant Ace' war games act as show of force against defiant DPRK