The natural disaster occurred at a depth of 35 km, the India Meteorological Department said.
There was no report of any loss of life or damage to property.More news: Bronze Age artifacts used meteoric iron
Yesterday, an natural disaster of 5.5 magnitudes on the Richter scale jolted Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR) on Wednesday.
He said the coordinates of the epicenter was Latitude:35.5 N and Longitude: 77.6 E, Depth 35 Kms near Leh in Jammu and Kashmir and Xingjiang border.More news: 'Vigilant Ace' war games act as show of force against defiant DPRK
A moderate natural disaster measuring 3.2 magnitude also struck Ratnagiri in Maharashtra on Thursday at around 1.09 am.
The tremor is considered moderate, India Meteorological Department told IANS. On Tuesday, a moderate intensity quake of 3.3 magnitudes was reported in the state. The epicentre of the quake was believed to be in Rudraprayag. Tremors were felt in Delhi and other areas across northern India.More news: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Plans Quarterly Dividend of $0.84
- Thunder Blow Double Digit Lead Again in Loss to Nets in Mexico
- Year-on-year gains in Chinese exports and imports in November
- A Technical Strategy for OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC) Lowered to Neutral at Hilliard Lyons
- Justice Ademola controversially retires from judiciary
- Italian union says its Ryanair pilots to strike on December 15
- Ex-South Carolina cop sentenced to 20 years
- 18 killed when boat capsizes in Arabian Sea
- Geoffrey Rush to sue over behaviour claims
- FBI Director Wray Defends Agency Before Lawmakers