Changes from this time yesterday include a slightly earlier and slightly warmer solution.
Tonight: Scattered wintry showers will continue overnight giving icy stretches as temperatures fall and turning increasingly to snow. Temperatures will struggle to get above freezing on Thursday with a fairly cloudy afternoon.More news: Pakistan expresses concern over Trump plan to recognise Jerusalem as Israeli capital
Far northern IN is under a Winter Storm WATCH with lake effect bands pushing totals IN some areas up to 1 foot, though that will not affect us here unless you're planning on travelling towards Lake Michigan this weekend.
Outside of the mountains temps will hover in the mid-upper 30s all day. Lake-effect snow will take over later Saturday night and additional accumulations are likely in parts of Trumbull and Mercer counties.More news: Indonesian president regrets Jerusalem capital decision
In Illinois, however, only up to an inch of snow is expected for most, but up to 3 inches could be seen along the lakefront.
Everything starts to wrap up and taper back down Friday evening. There will be several quiet hours on Friday before a Clipper system arrives late Friday into Saturday morning.More news: Ex-South Carolina cop sentenced to 20 years
Light snow is expected in the New York City this weekend and it could be enough to lightly coat the city. That will bring snow chances into the region for Saturday!
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma take off to Switzerland for Italy wedding?
- Brexit Irish border deal possible within hours
- Intelligence Chair Devin Nunes Cleared for Blowing Whistle on Trump Team Wiretaps
- USA bomber joins drills as United Nations official arrives in North Korea
- Hope Solo running for US Soccer president
- Google search now has celebs answering questions about themselves
- Unbiased Equity Research: Target Corporation (TGT), Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SCMP)
- Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU) Issues FY18 Earnings Guidance
- Stabbing at Tokyo shrine leaves 3 people dead
- Shares in Western Gas Partners, LP (WES) Purchased by ING Groep NV