Epic Games is really proud of the progress they've made so far in the battle royale arena with Fortnite, and they took to the Game Awards to mention their latest mode - a 50v50 war.
The mode will be available across the board for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Mac, and everyone can try it starting from December 8th.More news: Check Out The Latest 'Death Stranding' Trailer Here
Fortnite enthusiasts may have been waiting for this mode and are nearly certainly not disappointed with its rapid introduction and implementation. During The Game Awards it was revealed that a new limited time game mode is headed to Fornite and it will pull together a grand total 100 of players for one epic battle. While these updates have been well-received, some fans are still waiting to see cross-play added back to Fortnite after it was removed earlier this year.
Epic Games also shared some stats regarding the game's success, with Fortnite boasting more than 30 million players since the game's July launch. With the recent patches to the game, hopefully, Last Team Standing mode will be operating at peak capacity for its launch.More news: Delphi Technologies (NYSE:DLPH) Covered By Yet Another Research Firm
More news: Manchester United best and worst case scenario for Champions League knockout stage
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) Stake Raised by NewSquare Capital LLC
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Given Daily Coverage Optimism Score of
- Man trapped by legs in oil tank
- Carragher Insists Coutinho Is Staying Put Following Interviewer's Barcelona Jibe
- Breath Of The Wild DLC Pack 2 Launching Tonight
- Dubai International Film Festival opens 14th edition with a star-studded Gala
- Seattle NHL Expansion Application Approved by NHL, Can Start Season Ticket Drive
- Firefighters battle Creek fire above Sylmar
- Fallen Kingdom trailer tease has a cute baby raptor
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Given Media Impact Rating of 0.10