Actor Jon Hamm arrives at the 73rd Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills January 10, 2016.
According to Radar Online, a source close to the production of Matt Reeves' solo Batman film, Hamm is trying whatever he can to takeover Affleck's role. The interesting details about Affleck's future as Batman are included toward the end of the outlet's report about how Warner Bros.is restructuring DC Films following the poor performance of "Justice League". "Justice League" marked the third time Affleck slipped into the Batman suit following his debut in last year's "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice". "This is business for Jon - not personal". That means The Batman, should Hamm ultimately get the gig, would still feature an older, grizzled, seasoned version of the Caped Crusader. Jake Gyllenhaal was recently said to be in contention and this report also notes that he's "chasing" the role.More news: Bezel-less Sony Xperia Photos Leak Online
After months of drama, rumors and speculation, it seems that Ben Affleck will no longer play Batman. But he is unlikely to reprise the role in Matt Reeves' movie.
Affleck stepping down as Batman might sound disappointing to fans, but there have been numerous reports pointing towards that direction. According to the source, the friendship is still strong, but that won't stop Hamm from getting what he wants. An iconic part like this would take his career to the next level.More news: NYC's first snow of the season possible this weekend
Indeed, Jon Hamm has enjoyed success after Mad Men. But getting to play one of the biggest superheroes on the planet for one of the best directors working in Hollywood now is on another level entirely.More news: Former UNLV football coach Ron Meyer dies at 76
- Cyclone Ockhi: 150 Tamil Nadu And Kerala Fishermen Safe In Lakshadweep
- Noteworthy Buzzers: WPCS International Incorporated (WPCS), Vornado Realty Trust (VNO)
- Eminem Reveals "Revival" Album Art
- Mata reveals that Ibrahimovic refers to himself as God at Manchester United
- Hosking Partners LLP Grows Holdings in Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)
- Get Rs 21000 Off On Google Pixel 2 Smartphone
- DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale Increases Position in Accenture PLC
- Shares Of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) sold By LEUNG SANDRA
- Alice Eve lands mystery role in Season 2 of Marvel's 'Iron Fist'
- Google search now has celebs answering questions about themselves