While the royal wedding is sure to be a highlight of 2018, people across the world are mostly looking forward to seeing more of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's relationship, with the royal couple attracting a lot of fans.
Meghan will also have to bend her knees and bow her head to her sister-in-law Kate Middleton, and Camilla Parker-Bowles, as they are both future queens.More news: Intelligence Chair Devin Nunes Cleared for Blowing Whistle on Trump Team Wiretaps
Curtseying in the Royal court is not just a physical act, but also political.
One thing that everyone knows about the royal family is that it's highly hierarchical.
She will only be expected to sometimes curtsey to Sophie, Countess of Wessex - who is a one-time commoner but a royal since 1999 - if her husband Prince Edward is in the room. However, if Harry is by her side, Eugenie and Beatrice will curtsey to her.More news: DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale Increases Position in Accenture PLC
With the royal couple's nuptials in sight, many have been wondering what we can expect on the big day - from who will be Meghan Markle's wedding dress designer to Prince Harry's choice of best man - spoiler alert - it might not be Prince William.
"I'm very pleased. I'm delighted", the 73-year-old, a former lighting director for TV soaps and sitcoms, told the paper in Mexico where he now lives.
Her exhausted knees can be relieved when she encounters Princess Anne's daughter, Zara Philips, however, who will be below Markle in the pecking order and is expected to curtsey to her if Harry is in the room.More news: Walter Investment Management Corp. (WAC)
She will have to curtsey to her sister and brother-in-law.
- Brexit Irish border deal possible within hours
- NYC's first snow of the season possible this weekend
- Cyclone Ockhi: 150 Tamil Nadu And Kerala Fishermen Safe In Lakshadweep
- Jet Airways Q2 net falls 91 per cent to Rs 49.36 crore
- Dennis Wise responds to bullying accusations on I'm A Celebrity
- Apple Fixes iOS 11.2 HomeKit Flaw; Allowed Unauthorized Remote Access to Homes
- Salesforce.com Inc (NYSE:CRM) Holdings Raised by Norinchukin Bank The
- Get Rs 21000 Off On Google Pixel 2 Smartphone
- Rogers is reportedly considering selling the Blue Jays
- Google search now has celebs answering questions about themselves