The victim is the mother of four children.
"Sir, police protection needs 2 be provided to the woman & her family".
Praveen is now admitted to LNJP hospital in Delhi.
The police have taken cognisance of the incident. "They said they will do the same with the DCW chief and others who had come yesterday (Wednesday)", she said.More news: Mata reveals that Ibrahimovic refers to himself as God at Manchester United
Swati Maliwal took to Twitter to protest against this attack.
Apparently, 350 bottles of liquor were found at the residence of Asha during the raids. Her clothes were torn and she was paraded naked.
"She was beaten up but not stripped. They even paraded her around, this is just shocking", she said while sobbing.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has met with Praveen and summoned excise commissioner to look into the liquor sale case. "Please inform what action has been initiated by the Delhi Police to curb this menace", she said in the letter while asking the DCP to appear in person before the panel on December 12.
"In a most unfortunate and shocking development, one woman who gave inputs to the commission during the inspection was today attacked by a large mob of over 25 of these criminals and assaulted with iron rods". Her clothes were torn and she was paraded naked in the area. DCP (Rohini) Rajneesh Gupta said the attackers were women of the Sansi community. Reports say that Praveen was brutally thrashed with sticks and rods. Efforts are on to arrest the accused...More news: Junker: "Per la Brexit bisogna trattare ancora"
Another shocking incident took place in the national capital where a woman was allegedly beaten and her clothes were torn by other women of the locality who were supposedly involved in bootlegging.
Police had registered a case under various sections of the Indian Penal Code against the women involved in the incident. Incorrect that Police Post is 50 Mtrs away. Is there any law and order in Delhi?
According to the victim, she was part of a late night raid conducted against the illegal liquor traders. The Delhi police's lack of promptness is providing her security and taking up actions against the women who perpetrated the violence against her, is highly deplorable.
Maliwal claimed to have received several complaints from the women residents regarding sale of illicit liquor and drugs in certain houses in the area.More news: Jet Airways Q2 net falls 91 per cent to Rs 49.36 crore
- TGA 2017: From Software Next Game Teased With a Super Short Teaser
- Border Protection Grid To Be Set Up In Border States: Rajnath Singh
- Steinhoff share price plunge NEARS 90% as debt cut to junk
- Hosking Partners LLP Grows Holdings in Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)
- NVIDIA introduces its most powerful GPU - Titan V
- Maharashtra: Arrested brothel owner confesses to killing husband
- Noteworthy Buzzers: WPCS International Incorporated (WPCS), Vornado Realty Trust (VNO)
- Is this the cute reason for Harry and Meghan's wedding cake choice?
- Bitcoin soars then falls as banks raise risk concerns
- Cyclone Ockhi: 150 Tamil Nadu And Kerala Fishermen Safe In Lakshadweep