Campo Santo, the studio that developed the brilliant first-person adventure game Firewatch from previous year, came out with a trailer for its upcoming title In the Valley of the Gods.
The trailer features two explorers venture through 1920's Eygpt. It's slated for release in 2019, with platforms to be announced.More news: Palestine, Egypt confer after U.S. decision on Jerusalem
"From the creators of Firewatch, In the Valley of Gods is a single-player first-person adventure".
You'll have to wait a little while to play it, however.More news: Our First Proper Look At PUBG's Desert Map
In the Valley of Gods is now in development and does not yet have a release date or system requirements.
One thing is for certain: the game looks incredible, with Campo Santo looking to out do the already impressive visuals from Firewatch in its next tile. Campo Santo said that the game is expected to release on Mac, Linux and Windows PCs. Just like with Firewatch, follow our progress here on the blog and our Twitter account for the latest news and behind-the-scenes development.More news: Kate Middleton steps out wearing lovely Diana hand-me-down
- Senate To Investigate Scope Of FBI's Political Bias
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Given Daily Coverage Optimism Score of
- Delphi Technologies (NYSE:DLPH) Covered By Yet Another Research Firm
- Sessions spars with interns over marijuana policy, police brutality
- Bayonetta 3 Announced As A Nintendo Switch Exclusive
- Firefighters battle Creek fire above Sylmar
- YouTube likely leading Google's merged music streaming service, 2018 launch planned
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Given Media Impact Rating of 0.10
- Liverpool win means five English teams reach last 16 of Champions League
- Israel Defense Forces strike Gaza Strip after Hamas rocket attack