Campo Santo, the studio that developed the brilliant first-person adventure game Firewatch from previous year, came out with a trailer for its upcoming title In the Valley of the Gods.
The trailer features two explorers venture through 1920's Eygpt. It's slated for release in 2019, with platforms to be announced.More news: Bayonetta 3 Announced As A Nintendo Switch Exclusive
"From the creators of Firewatch, In the Valley of Gods is a single-player first-person adventure".
You'll have to wait a little while to play it, however.More news: Ingram's game-winner lifts Lakers past Sixers
In the Valley of Gods is now in development and does not yet have a release date or system requirements.
One thing is for certain: the game looks incredible, with Campo Santo looking to out do the already impressive visuals from Firewatch in its next tile. Campo Santo said that the game is expected to release on Mac, Linux and Windows PCs. Just like with Firewatch, follow our progress here on the blog and our Twitter account for the latest news and behind-the-scenes development.More news: Lawsuit: Bryan Singer Sexually Assaulted 17-Year-Old in 2003
- Kate Middleton steps out wearing lovely Diana hand-me-down
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) EVP Sells $260400.00 in Stock
- Senate To Investigate Scope Of FBI's Political Bias
- Liverpool win means five English teams reach last 16 of Champions League
- Palestine, Egypt confer after U.S. decision on Jerusalem
- Firefighters battle Creek fire above Sylmar
- Labor ready to claim Townsville, giving the party 48 seats
- Which Way Are Insiders Leaning With Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE:BDN)?
- YouTube likely leading Google's merged music streaming service, 2018 launch planned
- New Fortnite Battle Royale Mode Available Now For A Limited Time