Campo Santo, the studio that developed the brilliant first-person adventure game Firewatch from previous year, came out with a trailer for its upcoming title In the Valley of the Gods.
The trailer features two explorers venture through 1920's Eygpt. It's slated for release in 2019, with platforms to be announced.More news: Firefighters battle Creek fire above Sylmar
"From the creators of Firewatch, In the Valley of Gods is a single-player first-person adventure".
You'll have to wait a little while to play it, however.More news: Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDLZ): Financial Health and Analyst Ratings
In the Valley of Gods is now in development and does not yet have a release date or system requirements.
One thing is for certain: the game looks incredible, with Campo Santo looking to out do the already impressive visuals from Firewatch in its next tile. Campo Santo said that the game is expected to release on Mac, Linux and Windows PCs. Just like with Firewatch, follow our progress here on the blog and our Twitter account for the latest news and behind-the-scenes development.More news: Our First Proper Look At PUBG's Desert Map
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Given Daily Coverage Optimism Score of
- Bayonetta 3 Announced As A Nintendo Switch Exclusive
- Check Out The Latest 'Death Stranding' Trailer Here
- Breath Of The Wild DLC Pack 2 Launching Tonight
- Uber loses another license in England
- Ingram's game-winner lifts Lakers past Sixers
- Labor ready to claim Townsville, giving the party 48 seats
- Israel Defense Forces strike Gaza Strip after Hamas rocket attack
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) EVP Sells $260400.00 in Stock
- Liverpool win means five English teams reach last 16 of Champions League