In Tamil Nadu, late Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa is referred to as Amma.
Vishal turns up the heat in Tamil Nadu: Though it is a suprise that Vishal announcing that he would contest in the RK Nagar by-polls, his nomination process created a stir of controversies along with surprises. "I have submitted a complaint to him (Lakhoni) on all that happened", Vishal told reporters. He wrote, "After much struggle, my nomination for the RK Nagar election is finally accepted". "Totally unfair. I bring this to your notice & I hope justice prevails", he said in the tweet.More news: M&S debuts stoneless cocktail avocados
While everyone thought that actor Vishal Reddy had a tragic end after Tamil Nadu State Election Commission denied his nomination for RK Nagar by-poll after the two proposals who signature on nomination papers was declared as "forged", the actor is given another opportunity to produce those two proposers before EC by 3PM today.
The actor said he has sought an appointment from Governor Purohit, now in Kanyakumari, to lodge a complaint on the matter. They know how a rejected application was reconsidered before being rejected again.
Vishal had written to the EC and the RO requesting recalling the rejection of his nomination. After hearing Vishal's version, the RO said that he was accepting his nomination.More news: Quentin Tarantino And JJ Abrams Close To Picking Screenwriter
"After re-inquiry in an independent manner, I conclude that the candidature of Vishal Krishna had not been proposed by 10 candidates", the order, a copy of which was made available to the media, said. He had submitted an audio clip claiming that Sumathy was forced to appear before the RO, but Velusamy had rejected its veracity.
They submitted that their signatures had been forged, the order read.
Vishal said even if there were any discrepancies, the candidate should be given 24 hours, apparently indicating time should have been given for his response.More news: Analyst Earnings Estimates Review: Ares Capital Corporation (ARCC)
He said the rejection of his nomination was pre-planned and the two proposers (Sumathi and Deepan) were threatened.
- ACA Subsidized Health Insurance Sign-Ups Expected to Fall Short
- AoL guilty of damaging Yamuna flood plains, says NGT
- Trading on Spotlight: United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) ,UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH)
- Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ:INCY) Shares Bought by Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank
- Brokers Ratings on: Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK)
- Adobe Sys INC (ADBE) Holder Brown Advisory INC Has Trimmed Holding
- Traders Secrets on Raytheon Company (RTN), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE)
- XL Group Ltd (XL), Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) — Traders Focused Stocks
- Today Marks Attack On Pearl Harbor Dec. 7, 1941
- Lexus previews flagship SUV with Detroit-bound LF-1 Limitless concept