Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are asking for the public's help in finding a south Charlotte mother who is missing with her 8-year-old daughter.
Ava, Stack's eight-year-oldn daughter.
CMPD said Megan was taken to the hospital for evaluation, while Ava was in the process of being reunited with family members.More news: Remembering Montreal and indigenous women
They went missing on Monday after police say Megan picked up Ava from school.
Stack reportedly left her home on Cloister Drive around 1:30 p.m. Monday before picking up Ava from school.
Police had said there was serious concern for their safety due to Megan Stack's emotional state and recent behavior. She's all I have.More news: Report Said Trump's Bank Was Being Subpoenaed
Police are now searching for a missing woman and her eight-year-old daughter.
Mr. Lybarger and his family would like to thank local law enforcement, including the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department, for their tireless efforts, as well as local news stations for their continued coverage of this matter.More news: Glg LLC Upped Stake in Gilead Sciences INC (Call) (GILD)
- Rye Fire Day 1
- Kate McKinnon does a spot-on Gal Gadot impression for Jimmy Fallon
- Trump 'very committed' to Middle East peace process: Tillerson
- The Biggest Starbucks in the World is Now in Shanghai
- Wildfire Breaks Out Near Getty Center
- (UPS) Shares Bought by Shell Asset Management Co
- National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell signs contract extension
- Astronomers observe most-distant supermassive black hole yet discovered
- Stock's Volatility Analysis: First Horizon National Corporation (FHN)
- Midweek podcast: Making sense of the drama in China