Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are asking for the public's help in finding a south Charlotte mother who is missing with her 8-year-old daughter.
Ava, Stack's eight-year-oldn daughter.
CMPD said Megan was taken to the hospital for evaluation, while Ava was in the process of being reunited with family members.More news: Trump eyes private spy network to fight 'deep state'
They went missing on Monday after police say Megan picked up Ava from school.
Stack reportedly left her home on Cloister Drive around 1:30 p.m. Monday before picking up Ava from school.
Police had said there was serious concern for their safety due to Megan Stack's emotional state and recent behavior. She's all I have.More news: Glg LLC Upped Stake in Gilead Sciences INC (Call) (GILD)
Police are now searching for a missing woman and her eight-year-old daughter.
Mr. Lybarger and his family would like to thank local law enforcement, including the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department, for their tireless efforts, as well as local news stations for their continued coverage of this matter.More news: Midweek podcast: Making sense of the drama in China
- Remembering Montreal and indigenous women
- Astronomers observe most-distant supermassive black hole yet discovered
- USA Value Factor Ishares ETF (VLUE): A Look Inside The Numbers
- Skirball Fire forces closure of the 405 in Los Angeles
- National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell signs contract extension
- Trump 'very committed' to Middle East peace process: Tillerson
- Ex Volkswagen executive jailed in United States amid diesel scandal
- WestJet, Delta agree to expand partnership with co-ordinated schedules
- Thunderbirds, Blue Angels to return to Stewart air show
- (UPS) Shares Bought by Shell Asset Management Co