Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are asking for the public's help in finding a south Charlotte mother who is missing with her 8-year-old daughter.
Ava, Stack's eight-year-oldn daughter.
CMPD said Megan was taken to the hospital for evaluation, while Ava was in the process of being reunited with family members.More news: Ex Volkswagen executive jailed in United States amid diesel scandal
They went missing on Monday after police say Megan picked up Ava from school.
Stack reportedly left her home on Cloister Drive around 1:30 p.m. Monday before picking up Ava from school.
Police had said there was serious concern for their safety due to Megan Stack's emotional state and recent behavior. She's all I have.More news: 66% of Americans Show Sympathy for the Palestinian Cause
Police are now searching for a missing woman and her eight-year-old daughter.
Mr. Lybarger and his family would like to thank local law enforcement, including the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department, for their tireless efforts, as well as local news stations for their continued coverage of this matter.More news: Spain coach Lopetegui wary of World Cup rivals
- National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell signs contract extension
- Skirball Fire forces closure of the 405 in Los Angeles
- Astronomers observe most-distant supermassive black hole yet discovered
- Jordan Peele's The Twilight Zone reboot greenlit by CBS All Access
- Kaalakandi first poster: Saif Ali Khan's look will leave you amused
- Rye Fire Day 1
- Stock's Volatility Analysis: First Horizon National Corporation (FHN)
- Call of Duty: WWII Winter Siege Trailer Released
- (UPS) Shares Bought by Shell Asset Management Co
- Trump eyes private spy network to fight 'deep state'