Oh, and he's on the board of trustees for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It also includes that Moon allegedly pulled off Haskell's bathing suit and slipped a drug in her drink during a trip to Mexico in October. She alleges that she reported Moon's alleged sexual harassment to Sports 1 Marketing CEO David Meltzer.
She said she was demoted by the firm in October after filing a complaint about Moon's behavior.
As an Eskimo, Moon won two Grey Cup MVP awards and became the first professional football player to pass for 5,000 yards in 1982. He's best known for putting up record passing numbers with the then Houston Oilers from 1984-1993, but also starred for Minnesota, Seattle and Kansas City during a career that eventually landed him in Canton back in 2006.More news: The pots for Champions League last 16, first and second leg dates
Moon, 61, has a history of off-field issues with women.
In May 1995, he was sued by a Vikings cheerleader who accused him of sexual harassment, alleging that he offered her cash for sex. That case was settled soon after its filing.
Moon was accused of striking his then wife, Felicia Moon, on the head with an open hand and choking her to the point that she nearly lost consciousness before she escaped from the couple's home in July 1995. After Moon was arrested, he called his reaction to their argument a "tremendous mistake". He reconciled with his wife, who declined to press charges. The couple divorced in 2001.
Haskell's lawsuit claims that Moon "committed sexual battery by grabbing the woman's crotch during a trip to Seattle this year".More news: Remembering Montreal and indigenous women
The former Oilers great and Canadian Football League legend told her she had to comply to retain her job and "his prior assistant accepted the same arrangement", the lawsuit says.
Moon has been accused of sexual misconduct in the past. He was charged, but later acquitted when his wife said she had provoked the fight.
"She was expecting to further her career in the sports marketing industry", Fitzgerald added.More news: BTC Loses Steam, High Fees and Volatility to Blame
"Whenever Ms. Haskell expressed reservations about these outrageous "job duties", Moon insisted this was "just the way it is", and threatened Ms. Haskell that unless she was "comfortable" with him, he'd "find someone else who was".
- Gujarat Assembly Election 2017: Mouth-watering Congress manifesto
- Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israeli capital, instructs embassy relocation process
- Woman assaulted on flight heading to Charlotte airport
- Alaska Airlines to put limits on 'smart bags' starting January 15
- The red Russian uniforms won't be in Pyeongchang, but the athletes will
- Crowds greet Toys for Tots train
- Wildfire Breaks Out Near Getty Center
- Ohio State's Andrew Dakich Slaps Five With Teddy Valentine
- Melania Trump, Karen Pence to visit hurricane-battered South Texas
- Giants GM says parameters of Stanton trade have been reached