We are speculating the case, but with this news, it sure looks like Huawei is going all out with the new smartphone. The P9 camera was co-engineered by Leica, and Huawei has employed their expertise in every successive major flagship's camera technology.
The upcoming Huawei P-series smartphone dubbed the Huawei P11 is rumored to feature not two, but three camera sensors in the rear of the device thus allowing the rear camera setup to take images up to 40MP in resolution with 100% extra light and better stabilized night shots. The rumor comes courtesy of Evan Blass, who had noticed a digital artist at one of Huawei's creative agencies had added the above pictured promotional material to their portfolio, which has since been removed from the original location. Huawei declined to comment on the ads.More news: Skirball Fire forces closure of the 405 in Los Angeles
For the Huawei P11 series, the camera might just be the selling point since most of the other key features it will have are already present in the Mate 10 series and Honor V10 such as a full-screen display and the Kirin 970 processor. There will be a 24MP front-facing camera as well.
Speaking of that, Huawei will be heavily relying on on-device AI to improve photo quality.More news: 66% of Americans Show Sympathy for the Palestinian Cause
If you can not wait to see what Huawei has to offer in the P11, the company's VP of smartphones Bruce Lee's statement should give you some peace. The artwork also indicates a better low light performance in Pro Night Mode and there's also AI assistance for faster scene recognition. But we can expect that the phone will have latest Android Oreo operating system.
All hints pointing to the next P-series flagship, it is natural that Huawei will use this setup in the P11. The Huawei P10 was first unveiled at Mobile World Congress in February, so keep your eyes out for more P11 info in the coming months.More news: Rye Fire Day 1
- Midweek podcast: Making sense of the drama in China
- Looking at Shares of Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS) — Equity Focus
- Trump eyes private spy network to fight 'deep state'
- USA Value Factor Ishares ETF (VLUE): A Look Inside The Numbers
- Trump 'very committed' to Middle East peace process: Tillerson
- Jordan Peele's The Twilight Zone reboot greenlit by CBS All Access
- Melania Trump, Karen Pence to visit hurricane-battered South Texas
- Glg LLC Upped Stake in Gilead Sciences INC (Call) (GILD)
- Astronomers observe most-distant supermassive black hole yet discovered
- Call of Duty: WWII Winter Siege Trailer Released