The mobile gaming sensation from a year ago, Pokemon Go, gets two major game updates. Before Niantic clarified that people would have to physically be near each other to trade, some expected the trading system to be similar to the mainline Pokemon games on handhelds that allow players to trade Pokemon online.
Niantic is going to release a series of "Pokemon GO" updates starting this week.More news: 4 important things Taylor Swift said about sexual assault and harassment
Bhargava explained that, while features like trading were still planned for down the road, the dynamic weather feature was prioritized because of the release of new Pokemon.More news: Indian drone violated airspace, crashed, claims Chinese media
As Trainers are exploring the world around them in search of Pokemon, the current weather in their vicinity will be visible on the in-game map. Since then, the popularity of the game has ebbed considerably but, with some new updates that they're about to roll out, the app's producers are hoping to rekindle some of the fire they helped to build in 2016. Also, some attacks will be more effective with the matching weather condition. The most significant being the addition of new characters from the third generation of Pokemon games known as Ruby and Sapphire. Players can now catch Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, and much more. Rather than releasing all 130 Hoenn Pokemon all at once, Niantic has made a decision to introduce this generation's Pokemon incrementally. This will supposedly be geo-specific, meaning that, if it's raining or snowing in real life, those changes will be reflected in the game.More news: Prince George Had The Tiniest, Cutest Part In His School's Nativity Play
- Clerk who withheld same-sex licenses freed
- Eating Cheese Every Day Might Actually Be Good for You
- Stipe Miocic Vs Francis Ngannou Set For UFC 220 In January
- YOU BEAUTY: The Australian Parliament Has Voted Yes To Marriage Equality
- Young & CO. LTD. Boosts Holdings in Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD)
- Rupert Murdoch's $30M Bel-Air vineyard is a fireball right now
- Streaking Capitals host slumping Blackhawks
- Corey Feldman's 1993 audio recordings concerning alleged Hollywood pedophiles have been found
- Care spending growth slowed considerably in 2016
- Bitcoin Mining Marketplace NiceHash Hacked: $62 Million Stolen?