The mobile gaming sensation from a year ago, Pokemon Go, gets two major game updates. Before Niantic clarified that people would have to physically be near each other to trade, some expected the trading system to be similar to the mainline Pokemon games on handhelds that allow players to trade Pokemon online.
Niantic is going to release a series of "Pokemon GO" updates starting this week.More news: Da Vinci Painting worth $450 Million is heading to Louvre Abu Dhabi
Bhargava explained that, while features like trading were still planned for down the road, the dynamic weather feature was prioritized because of the release of new Pokemon.More news: Deadpool Star Ryan Reynolds To Star In Detective Pikachu Movie
As Trainers are exploring the world around them in search of Pokemon, the current weather in their vicinity will be visible on the in-game map. Since then, the popularity of the game has ebbed considerably but, with some new updates that they're about to roll out, the app's producers are hoping to rekindle some of the fire they helped to build in 2016. Also, some attacks will be more effective with the matching weather condition. The most significant being the addition of new characters from the third generation of Pokemon games known as Ruby and Sapphire. Players can now catch Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, and much more. Rather than releasing all 130 Hoenn Pokemon all at once, Niantic has made a decision to introduce this generation's Pokemon incrementally. This will supposedly be geo-specific, meaning that, if it's raining or snowing in real life, those changes will be reflected in the game.More news: 4 important things Taylor Swift said about sexual assault and harassment
- Arshi wants to be captain
- Eating Cheese Every Day Might Actually Be Good for You
- Dwayne Johnson's 'Relentless' Response to Hollywood Walk of Fame Induction
- Mi A1 owners can now apply to join Xiaomi's Oreo beta
- Young & CO. LTD. Boosts Holdings in Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD)
- Streaking Capitals host slumping Blackhawks
- Bitcoin Mining Marketplace NiceHash Hacked: $62 Million Stolen?
- Jeffrey Tambor may not leave Transparent after all
- Prince George Had The Tiniest, Cutest Part In His School's Nativity Play
- Ben Stokes named in England ODI squad to face Australia