If we know anything about Jennifer Lawrence, it's that her ideal night includes staying home and drinking wine (same).
Despite their disagreements at times, the "Joy" star has maintained that she and Weinstein have always had a friendly relationship. I've been probably more insecure after previous year, and I don't know if that's just a feeling of: I've got more to lose, I have more people to disappoint. "I think so", she said.
While you wouldn't expect it, Lawrence says that she's actually gotten more anxious about her career and future the more successful she's become.More news: Ex Volkswagen executive jailed in United States amid diesel scandal
However J.Law is ready to move on, also opening up about her upcoming project Red Sparrow, and how she approached the overtly sexual role after a series of nude photos of her were leaked in 2014 when her iCloud account was hacked.
Abundantly aware that her desired dinner companions are, um, surprising, Lawrence said, "I'm not proud of that, but that's what comes from my heart".
The 27-year-old actress was honored with the Sherry Lansing Leadership Award at The Hollywood Reporter's annual Women in Entertainment breakfast in Los Angeles on Wednesday, where she gave a powerful speech about embracing strong female voices, and using her platform to create change.More news: Rye Fire Day 1
"I have such fear with my phone and my computer and electronics", Lawrence shared.
"I didn't know that he was a rapist", she continued. "It was violating on a sexual level". F-ck it. I'm not the only woman who's going through this. And it ends with a martini to the face. She added that Weinstein "had only ever been nice to me, except for the moments that he wasn't".
"They are all disgusting, and not one is more horrifying than the next, but being able to hear when the woman wore the microphone and Harvey was telling her to watch him shower - I felt sick in my bones for an entire day", the actress said. "You wouldn't want me to say it to you".More news: FSU Football introduces Willie Taggart as new head coach
- WestJet, Delta agree to expand partnership with co-ordinated schedules
- 66% of Americans Show Sympathy for the Palestinian Cause
- Katrina Kaif & Alia Bhatt Are The Ultimate BFF Twinning #Goals
- Melania Trump, Karen Pence to visit hurricane-battered South Texas
- The pots for Champions League last 16, first and second leg dates
- Kaalakandi first poster: Saif Ali Khan's look will leave you amused
- (UPS) Shares Bought by Shell Asset Management Co
- The red Russian uniforms won't be in Pyeongchang, but the athletes will
- Wildfire Breaks Out Near Getty Center
- Crowds greet Toys for Tots train