Among those audio recordings was an interview with Feldman, which has now been handed over to the Los Angeles Police Department, the sheriff's office said. "Everybody that affected my life, I'm going to give the perspective that I can give, what I viewed, what I experienced from a first-hand account", he told Today.
But the sheriff's office previously denied the claims, saying they had no records of Feldman revealing such information, however they have now changed their tune and stated that an audio recording has been found in a container from the original Michael Jackson child abuse investigation.
Feldman earlier this year revealed that he had provided the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office with the names of multiple sexual predators in Hollywood during their investigation into molestation allegations lodged against the late pop star almost 15 years ago, but nothing was ever done about it.More news: Birth control may be putting women at risk for breast cancer
Weiss was arrested in 2011 after one of his clients told police he had been sexually abused by the man starting when he was just 11-years-old, claiming the incidents happened 30 to 40 times over a roughly three years period. They're on record. They have all of this information.
In an interview on Today on October 30, Feldman said he had revealed names of men who had allegedly sexually assaulted him as a child actor during an interview with police in 1993. At the time the show aired, the office said they had no record of Feldman's accusations.
The recording, which couldn't be released publicly because the case involves the alleged sexual abuse of a child, was on its way to the Los Angeles Police Department, the spokesperson said.More news: Young & CO. LTD. Boosts Holdings in Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD)
'This guy on his My Space page and his Facebook page has got pictures of me and Corey Haim, ' Feldman said during the interview.
While the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office is transferring the tape to the Los Angeles Police Department, Feldman has already revealed two of his accusers on separate occasions.
Feldman has been discussing his attempted to takedown of pedophilia in Hollywood since he proposed the idea of a $10 million movie based on the predatory behavior of young men in the business back in October.More news: Care spending growth slowed considerably in 2016
- PUBG On Xbox One Will Receive These Exclusive Cosmetic Packs
- Iran leader warns Trump Jerusalem 'violation'
- Twins get players from Mariners, Angels for global bonus money
- Prince George Had The Tiniest, Cutest Part In His School's Nativity Play
- Ben Stokes named in England ODI squad to face Australia
- New York Yankees introduce former player Aaron Boone as new manager
- Strong winds expected in some counties as Storm Caroline impacts Ireland
- Elon Musk reveals map for underground tunnel system in Los Angeles
- Ronda Rousey Nearing Deal to Make Several Appearances in WWE
- Deadpool Star Ryan Reynolds To Star In Detective Pikachu Movie