Although players without Curse of Osiris can play them, they are much more hard than they were before the launch of the new expansion.
If you want to see just how bad the Solar-based weapon treats your sweet can, in Curse of Osiris, here's a clip from iBLINKtv's Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris stream. Likewise, the endgame level and Power Level requirements have also been raised for activities like the raid and Nightfall Strike. What seems a bit less natural, however, is the fact that the Prestige activities from the original game have had their power levels bumped, meaning you can't access them until you've grinded out to the new cap in the DLC. As of Tuesday December 5, this trophy is now completely unobtainable for anyone that does not own the Curse of Osiris expansion for Destiny 2, which means that if you didn't get it before then, the Platinum trophy is now not possible without paying extra money. As Kotaku reported, one of the Destiny 2 PlayStation 4 trophies requires players to complete either a strike or raid on Prestige difficulty.More news: Melania Trump, Karen Pence to visit hurricane-battered South Texas
In addition, you'll also need the DLC to access the heroic strike playlist, which returns to Destiny 2 as part of the DLC. It is also available as the first of two planned expansions in the game's $35 expansion pass.
Since the release of "Curse of Osiris" yesterday, players have found that the Exotic Trace Rifle practically shreds anything in player versus player (PvP) play.More news: Iran leader warns Trump Jerusalem 'violation'
According to plenty of players posting on reddit, the Exotic rifle basically annihilates others in PvP, but works as intended in PvE. The second expansion will arrive in spring 2018.More news: Woman assaulted on flight heading to Charlotte airport
- Upcoming Huawei P11 to feature 40MP Tri-Camera Setup in the Rear
- Wildfire Breaks Out Near Getty Center
- Alaska Airlines to put limits on 'smart bags' starting January 15
- Glg LLC Upped Stake in Gilead Sciences INC (Call) (GILD)
- Gujarat Assembly Election 2017: Mouth-watering Congress manifesto
- FSU Football introduces Willie Taggart as new head coach
- Hugh Jackman talks turning down James Bond
- Jennifer Lawrence refused to take sexual roles after her nudes were hacked
- Chinese state-run daily publishes nuclear war safety tips
- Remembering Montreal and indigenous women