For all the men out there who may not comprehend the magnitude of the recent wave of sexual harassment allegations, does Tracee Ellis Ross have a message for you.
"Over the past few months, yes, the past few months, countless courageous women have come forward to share their experiences", Ross said, adding, "...it seems a bit confusing for a lot of men out there.More news: Abhishek Bachchan Fitting Response To A Troll Questioning Aaradhya's Normal Childhood
The black-ish actress wrote a children's book titled "The Handsy Man", which gives men guidelines on how they should be behaving in the workplace.
So she chose to explain the issues surrounding harassment and consent with a Dr. Seuss-esque rhyming book. If you're a woman, you're not a fan. As Ross describes him, the Handsy Man has "10 long fingers, creepy glares, and hugs that linger".
You may not compliment by butt. "You may not call me "ho" or "slut", she read. (I know, life is so hard!) If Louis C.K. can't masturbate in front of women, I mean, I guess I'm not allowed to shake someone's hand anymore without being accused of assault?More news: Big Shakeup At Dish Network
She wraps it up with the simple lesson: "If she does not consent, the answer is: No!"
Ross added that the book was "part one" of a "67-part series".More news: EPS Growth overview of Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX)
- What the Insider Data Suggests About Antero Resources Corporation (AR)
- Katy Perry wins millions in damages after legal battle with nuns
- Tonya Harding posed with Margot Robbie, Allison Janney at 'I, Tonya' premiere
- UnitedHealth to buy DaVita Medical clinics for $4.9 billion
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Claims Victory As Atlanta Mayor, Norwood Demands A Recount
- Shannon Beador seeking primary physical custody of kids
- 'Road Wars' Policeman James Dixon Dies After Motorcycle Crash
- These are the best places to work in 2018, according to employees
- Rep. Al Green to Force Trump Impeachment Vote on Wednesday
- Hackers hold NC county's computers ransom for 2 bitcoins