"Ten years ago, employees largely relied on reputation" to determine whether to work for a company, says Scott Dobroski, head of Glassdoor's awards program.
Facebook has made the list for eight of the 10 years that Glassdoor has published the report. We always encourage our current and former employees to give us honest and open feedback and put transparency at the heart of everything we do. The Employees' Choice Awards program, now in its 10th year, relies exclusively on the input of employees, who elect to provide feedback on their jobs, work environments and companies via Glassdoor. "We see upwards of 2,500 applicants a month interested in a career with us, and most of our millennial candidates research our culture and workplace extensively before ever making contact", explained Rice.
On Glassdoor, current and former employees of companies worldwide can share insights and opinions about their work environments by sharing a company review, created to capture a genuine and authentic inside look at what it's like to work at particular jobs and companies.More news: Hockey player Rizwan Khan found dead in his auto with bullet injury
Consulting firms Bain & Company and Boston Consulting Group also topped this year's list, which draws from millions of anonymous reviews left on the website rating staffers' career opportunities and compensation, their views on the chief executive officer's performance, the firm's culture and values and other job factors.
"We are constantly striving to make our team members feel like work is their second home and we are honored to be held in the same regard as the other winning companies", said FortuneBuilders founder Than Merrill.
Without further ado, here are the top 10 tech companies to work for in the USA, along with what some employees say about them.More news: Caste politics rule the roost in upcoming Gujarat Assembly Elections
Many Facebook employee reviews now on Glassdoor's site explained the advantages of working at the social network include good work-life balance, a very open and transparent work culture, and the opportunity to work alongside smart colleagues they can learn from.
Online job review portal Glassdoor has announced the winners of its 10th annual Employees' Choice Awards, and a couple of Canadian insurers were named.
The Best Places to Work are determined using company reviews shared by USA -based employees between November 1, 2016 and October 22, 2017.More news: Apple's App Store is booming in China, says CEO
Based on employee reviews, the 2018 Best Places to Work in Canada takes into consideration staff satisfaction, company culture, benefits and work-life balance.
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Claims Victory As Atlanta Mayor, Norwood Demands A Recount
- LaVar Ball, LiAngelo Ball explain shoplifting arrest and decision to leave UCLA
- Serena Williams has entered Australian Open - Tournament director
- Amnesty International Nigeria: Government Must Respond to Allegations of Police Abuses
- Microsoft, ESET & law enforcement disrupt Gamarue botnet
- Lena Dunham and Tina Brown Reportedly Warned Clinton Aides About Harvey Weinstein
- Alabama DC Jeremy Pruitt having second interview with Tennessee Wednesday
- Big Shakeup At Dish Network
- New Sports Betting Legislation Introduced by Congressman Frank Pallone Jr
- Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank Grows Holdings in CME Group Inc (NASDAQ:CME)