What do Star Wars fans want from Rian Johnson? "I was actually having this discussion with my dad, because I was like, you know, people go to the hairdresser to get their hair done, people go to the gym to get their bodies done".
Daisy Ridley's Rey might be the hero of Lucasfilm's new Star Wars sequel trilogy, but even the powerful, Force-sensitive Jakku orphan of The Force Awakens has her own flaws and weaknesses.More news: Democratic senators call on Al Franken to resign after new allegations
Special guests at the three-day festival will include The Emerald Garrison, the country's biggest Star Wars costuming club, and the team behind Ireland's dedicated Star Wars podcast, Blabba the Hutt.
"It's sad, it's sad", said Ridley "It's not sad in the sad sense, it's sad when someone's grappling with their identity and they're asking questions and I think you feel more in this one alone Rey has been".
"I don't think she has a flaw".More news: Congress is punting on the government shutdown deadline
The Last Jedi isn't going to give audiences any definite answer to Poe's sexuality.
After all, that Old Republic content was swept aside when Star Wars canon was revised in 2014; so far as the official story is concerned, we've never visited that part of the past. Like we said, we're still probably many years away from the new trilogy being made a reality, so fans will just have to remain patient about it.
Or maybe Poe makes out with Finn and he just doesn't want to spoil it. "It's also the Flash Gordon".More news: Pope Francis defends Jerusalem 'status quo'
The Odeon MK has 2D and 3D screenings at 00:01 for The Last Jedi on Thursday, December 14.
- Rhian Brewster: Liverpool report alleged racial abuse of striker during youth game
- A Government Shutdown 'Could Happen' On Friday
- Sonos and Ikea Tease Collaboration
- FY2017 EPS Estimates for Golar LNG Partners LP Reduced by Analyst (GMLP)
- Beyoncé and birthday boy JAY-Z pose for pictures in an elevator
- Luxury Retailer Disdainful of Amazon Wins Appeal
- UnitedHealth to buy DaVita Medical clinics for $4.9 billion
- 'Happiness, Couple Fulfillment Ministry' was a typographical error - Okorocha
- Astronauts Made Pizzas in Space
- Roper out as offensive coordinator for Gamecocks