In October, the former couple announced they were separating and on December 4, she went through with filing for the divorce.
Shannon Beador has officially filed for divorce from her husband of 17 years, David Beador. Not only is she seeking full custody but she's also going after David's fortune.
Radar Online reports that Shannon filed two important declarations in court late last week. In a joint statement, the couple explained how they remain committed to parenting their children and asked for the upmost privacy while the divorce unfolded.More news: High of 36 today in Boulder with snow expected by Thursday morning
"After much thought and careful consideration, David and I have made the hard decision to separate", the reality star said at the time.
I will say as a viewer their marriage was painful to watch. You can do what you can to keep your family together, but you have to have willing parties.More news: Keisha Lance Bottoms Claims Victory As Atlanta Mayor, Norwood Demands A Recount
Although Shannon had stated that this is not where she wants to be, many think this divorce is for the best.
"It's heartbreaking for me and my daughters that this is the road that had to be taken but it's the only way", the Bravo star told People in October.
"David wanted out. Shannon couldn't take it any longer and has decided that this is best for the kids and her health". Over the next two years, the pair tried to work out their differences but ultimately failed to fix their broken relationship. After she revealed in season 10 in 2015 that David had been unfaithful, they went to therapy and later renewed their vows at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe in California. During the Season 12 reunion of the RHOC, Shannon and David confirmed their split.More news: Serena Williams has entered Australian Open - Tournament director
- Natural disaster hits Uttarakhand, tremors felt in Delhi-NCR
- Katy Perry wins millions in damages after legal battle with nuns
- Putin Announces He'll Seek Reelection as Russian President in 2018
- Hackers hold NC county's computers ransom for 2 bitcoins
- Caste politics rule the roost in upcoming Gujarat Assembly Elections
- What the Insider Data Suggests About Antero Resources Corporation (AR)
- Lena Dunham and Tina Brown Reportedly Warned Clinton Aides About Harvey Weinstein
- Today Analysts Focus on Schlumberger Limited (SLB), SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS)
- Hornets' Steve Clifford Takes Leave Of Absence To Address Health
- ON Semiconductor Corp. (ON), Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT) — Yesterday Stock's Trend