The England under-17 World Cup victor had to be restrained by team-mates and staff following Liverpool's 2-0 win over the Russian side in the under-19 competition.
After the final whistle, the youngster had to be restrained by teammates of members of Liverpool's staff as he tried to confront the player.More news: Luxury Retailer Disdainful of Amazon Wins Appeal
The details were then passed on to the fourth official at Prenton Park, and Liverpool have complained to Uefa.
Speaking after the game, Liverpool U19 manager Steven Gerrard refused to be drawn too much on the incident. "It's something that the club will look into and deal with", the Reds idol said to reporters.
Liverpool have made a formal complaint to UEFA regarding alleged racist abuse towards 17-year-old striker Rhian Brewster.More news: Arsenal boss Wenger responds to Mourinho comment
The England Under-17 worldwide was left incensed over an incident that occurred during Wednesday's UEFA Youth League clash in Prenton Park. The only thing that was missing from his performance was a goal.
It is not the first time this season that a Liverpool player has endured racism in a UEFA Youth League appearance against Spartak.
The Russian side travel to Anfield needing a win in order to make it through to the last-16 stage of the competition, now sitting third in Group E ahead of the final matchday.More news: Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW)
They opted to partially close their academy ground for Spartak's next Uefa Youth League match, leaving 500 seats empty.
- Is Moffett Nathanson Now Positive For Home Depot (NYSE:HD)?
- Mourinho praises Shaw in first start of season
- House approves legislation to suspend U.S. aid to Palestinians
- Pair of super-Earths found orbiting star K2-18
- Sonos and Ikea Tease Collaboration
- Rep. Al Green to Force Trump Impeachment Vote on Wednesday
- Kate Middleton Wears Princess Diana's Tiara to The Queen's Winter Party
- Police Foil Islamic Terror Plot To Kill British PM Theresa May
- Floyd Mayweather Reveals He 'Carried Conor McGregor,' Rips Oscar De La Hoya
- Senior (SNR) Given "Hold" Rating at Numis Securities