The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) said quake tremors with magnitude 5.5 hit Rudraprayag in Uttarakhand, depth 30 km. According to European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre, the tremors were also felt in different parts of the country.
According to the Centre for Seismology, an quake of 5.5 magnitude was reported in Rudraprayag in Uttarakhand.More news: High of 36 today in Boulder with snow expected by Thursday morning
Natural disaster tremors in Uttarakhand reportedly lasted for more than 30 seconds. It occurred at around 8.45 pm.
The tremors were felt for around 5 to 10 seconds. There is no report of any loss of life or property as of now.More news: Apple's App Store is booming in China, says CEO
Uttarakhand, a part of the Himalayan region, falls under a high seismic zone. Many people took to Twitter just after they felt the natural disaster.More news: Oil Prices Slip Amid Gasoline Inventory Build-Up (USO)
- ON Semiconductor Corp. (ON), Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT) — Yesterday Stock's Trend
- Kroger (KR) Given a $30.00 Price Target by Pivotal Research Analysts
- LaVar Ball, LiAngelo Ball explain shoplifting arrest and decision to leave UCLA
- Lena Dunham and Tina Brown Reportedly Warned Clinton Aides About Harvey Weinstein
- Hornets' Steve Clifford Takes Leave Of Absence To Address Health
- What the Insider Data Suggests About Antero Resources Corporation (AR)
- Canada scraps plan to buy Boeing fighters amid trade dispute
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ:AEO) Expected To Report Earnings On Wednesday
- Trump's Lawyer Denies Reports Mueller Subpoenaed Deutsche Bank Financial Records
- Microsoft, ESET & law enforcement disrupt Gamarue botnet