Kim Kardashian West has a brand new reality show which pitches beauty bloggers in a sharply contoured, glitter covered competition against each other. It will be hosted by Laverne Cox, with Dedivanovic, YouTube makeup expert Kandee Johnson and Zanna Roberts Rassi serving as judges.More news: A Government Shutdown 'Could Happen' On Friday
In each episode, four beauty bloggers will go head-to-head where the week's victor will advance to the semi-finals, and then to the Tournament of Masters finale. The victor each week will qualify to advance to the semi-finals where the best will battle it out in the Tournament of Masters finale.
The eight-episode series puts beauty influencers through themed challenges allowing them to put their best face forward to impress the judges, with one of the beauty-obsessed influencers obtaining the title of Glam Master by the finale.More news: Senior (SNR) Given "Hold" Rating at Numis Securities
The new beauty series, executive produced by Kim and TV personality Diana Madison, will debut on Lifetime on February 28.
The first trailer for the new show has arrived and despite what you initially thought another Kardashian-produced series would look like, the new show actually looks unbelievable! Unscripted and Alternative Television, for Lifetime. Cox serves as co-executive producer.More news: Luxury Retailer Disdainful of Amazon Wins Appeal
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi's Daisy Ridley Talks About Rey's Flaws
- FY2017 EPS Estimates for Golar LNG Partners LP Reduced by Analyst (GMLP)
- House approves legislation to suspend U.S. aid to Palestinians
- Police Foil Islamic Terror Plot To Kill British PM Theresa May
- Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW)
- Wall Street Analysts See 23.7% for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
- Astronauts Made Pizzas in Space
- Roper out as offensive coordinator for Gamecocks
- Dallas Sheriff Lupe Valdez to run for governor; announcement today in Austin
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing So People Can Take A Leak