A United States passenger flight from NY to Seattle made a pit-stop in Billings, Montana, on Saturday after its toilets stopped working - and the passengers could not endure it, The Billings Gazette reported.
A Delta incident report obtained by the Billings Gazette states the toilets "ceased functioning, with passengers queuing up and indicating they needed to visit the toilet".More news: Floyd Mayweather Reveals He 'Carried Conor McGregor,' Rips Oscar De La Hoya
"All toilets were full and passengers needed to 'go really bad, '" a report from Delta said.
So the flight, traveling near the Canadian border, diverted hundreds of miles south to Billings where it landed about 6 p.m.More news: Luxury Retailer Disdainful of Amazon Wins Appeal
Upon landing, the aircraft had to taxi to a cargo area because a gate was not available.
Billings airport director of aviation and transit Kevin Ploehn told the Billings Gazette the passengers waited inside a terminal while crews repaired the toilets, refueled the plane and prepared the flight for takeoff.More news: Pope Francis defends Jerusalem 'status quo'
Cabin crew could have taken the "parent on a road trip" route, which would involve making sure everybody went to the bathroom before taking off cause it's six hours to Seattle and we aren't stopping. If you can, please share this article on Facebook so you can help The Epoch Times. Then again, they charge you for a shitty pair of headphones so who knows how much they would charge you for a good old diaper.
- Laverne Cox to Host Kim Kardashian-Produced Lifetime Series 'Glam Masters'
- Kate Middleton Wears Princess Diana's Tiara to The Queen's Winter Party
- Mourinho praises Shaw in first start of season
- A Government Shutdown 'Could Happen' On Friday
- Congress is punting on the government shutdown deadline
- Dallas Sheriff Lupe Valdez to run for governor; announcement today in Austin
- Astronauts Made Pizzas in Space
- FY2017 EPS Estimates for Golar LNG Partners LP Reduced by Analyst (GMLP)
- Dead & Company Cancel Show After John Mayer Admitted for Emergency Surgery
- 'Happiness, Couple Fulfillment Ministry' was a typographical error - Okorocha