A United States passenger flight from NY to Seattle made a pit-stop in Billings, Montana, on Saturday after its toilets stopped working - and the passengers could not endure it, The Billings Gazette reported.
A Delta incident report obtained by the Billings Gazette states the toilets "ceased functioning, with passengers queuing up and indicating they needed to visit the toilet".More news: Dallas Sheriff Lupe Valdez to run for governor; announcement today in Austin
"All toilets were full and passengers needed to 'go really bad, '" a report from Delta said.
So the flight, traveling near the Canadian border, diverted hundreds of miles south to Billings where it landed about 6 p.m.More news: Rhian Brewster: Liverpool report alleged racial abuse of striker during youth game
Upon landing, the aircraft had to taxi to a cargo area because a gate was not available.
Billings airport director of aviation and transit Kevin Ploehn told the Billings Gazette the passengers waited inside a terminal while crews repaired the toilets, refueled the plane and prepared the flight for takeoff.More news: Kate Middleton Wears Princess Diana's Tiara to The Queen's Winter Party
Cabin crew could have taken the "parent on a road trip" route, which would involve making sure everybody went to the bathroom before taking off cause it's six hours to Seattle and we aren't stopping. If you can, please share this article on Facebook so you can help The Epoch Times. Then again, they charge you for a shitty pair of headphones so who knows how much they would charge you for a good old diaper.
- Astronauts Made Pizzas in Space
- Congress is punting on the government shutdown deadline
- Democratic senators call on Al Franken to resign after new allegations
- Floyd Mayweather Reveals He 'Carried Conor McGregor,' Rips Oscar De La Hoya
- Is Moffett Nathanson Now Positive For Home Depot (NYSE:HD)?
- KT McFarland's Senate Confirmation 'Frozen' Amid Contact Questions
- FY2017 EPS Estimates for Golar LNG Partners LP Reduced by Analyst (GMLP)
- Senior (SNR) Given "Hold" Rating at Numis Securities
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi's Daisy Ridley Talks About Rey's Flaws
- Analyst Opinion Summary: Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB), Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)