John Mayer is on the mend following an emergency appendectomy, his representative confirms to CNN.
The Dead & Company has postponed a concert scheduled for Thursday night in Orlando after John Mayer was hospitalized for an emergency appendectomy earlier in the week.More news: A Government Shutdown 'Could Happen' On Friday
The Dead & Company show scheduled for December 7 at the Amway has been cancelled because John Mayer really needed to get his appendix removed.
All tickets will be honored at the rescheduled dates, the info of which should be released in the coming weeks.More news: EPS for Carnival plc (CUK) Expected At $0.47
Ticketholders can also seek a refund at point of purchase, according to the band's social media account. The Dec. 7 show had been booked for the Amway Center in Orlando, while the Dec. 8 was to take place at BB&T Center in Sunrise.
Dead & Company - which also includes Grateful Dead members Bob Weir, Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzmann, along with Oteil Burbridge and Jeff Chimenti - were set to wrap up the group's fall tour on Friday.More news: Chiefs suspend Marcus Peters against Raiders
The 40-year-old singer went to hospital yesterday (December 5th 2017) to have his appendix removed following a presumed bout of appendicitis.
- KT McFarland's Senate Confirmation 'Frozen' Amid Contact Questions
- Mourinho praises Shaw in first start of season
- Astronauts Made Pizzas in Space
- Is Moffett Nathanson Now Positive For Home Depot (NYSE:HD)?
- Luxury Retailer Disdainful of Amazon Wins Appeal
- Pope Francis defends Jerusalem 'status quo'
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing So People Can Take A Leak
- Beyoncé and birthday boy JAY-Z pose for pictures in an elevator
- Roper out as offensive coordinator for Gamecocks
- Analyst Opinion Summary: Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB), Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)