John Mayer is on the mend following an emergency appendectomy, his representative confirms to CNN.
The Dead & Company has postponed a concert scheduled for Thursday night in Orlando after John Mayer was hospitalized for an emergency appendectomy earlier in the week.More news: Senior (SNR) Given "Hold" Rating at Numis Securities
The Dead & Company show scheduled for December 7 at the Amway has been cancelled because John Mayer really needed to get his appendix removed.
All tickets will be honored at the rescheduled dates, the info of which should be released in the coming weeks.More news: Luxury Retailer Disdainful of Amazon Wins Appeal
Ticketholders can also seek a refund at point of purchase, according to the band's social media account. The Dec. 7 show had been booked for the Amway Center in Orlando, while the Dec. 8 was to take place at BB&T Center in Sunrise.
Dead & Company - which also includes Grateful Dead members Bob Weir, Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzmann, along with Oteil Burbridge and Jeff Chimenti - were set to wrap up the group's fall tour on Friday.More news: Wall Street Analysts See 23.7% for Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN)
The 40-year-old singer went to hospital yesterday (December 5th 2017) to have his appendix removed following a presumed bout of appendicitis.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi's Daisy Ridley Talks About Rey's Flaws
- Sonos and Ikea Tease Collaboration
- Laverne Cox to Host Kim Kardashian-Produced Lifetime Series 'Glam Masters'
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing So People Can Take A Leak
- Roper out as offensive coordinator for Gamecocks
- Mourinho praises Shaw in first start of season
- FY2017 EPS Estimates for Golar LNG Partners LP Reduced by Analyst (GMLP)
- Beyoncé and birthday boy JAY-Z pose for pictures in an elevator
- KT McFarland's Senate Confirmation 'Frozen' Amid Contact Questions
- EPS for Carnival plc (CUK) Expected At $0.47