Peters was called for unsportsmanlike conduct after he hurled an official's penalty flag into the stands following a defensive holding call on teammate Steven Nelson during a Jets two-point conversion attempt in the fourth quarter. Peters was flagged for throwing the flag (how about that for poetic justice?), and while he was not ejected, he took it upon himself to walk off of the field.More news: FY2017 EPS Estimates for Golar LNG Partners LP Reduced by Analyst (GMLP)
Reid did not respond to inquiries regarding the development, as the Chiefs enter Sunday having lost five of six games after a 5-0 start.
"This was something Marcus and I discussed", Reid told reporters Wednesday.More news: Pope Francis defends Jerusalem 'status quo'
Marcus Peters will not play Sunday against the Raiders.
Kansas City ranks 28th in pass defense (252.8 yards allowed per game). Peters was also penalized and then left the playing field, escorted by a Chiefs security officer. Still, in spite of their slide, the Chiefs remain tied for first place in the AFC West with the Raiders and Los Angeles Chargers.More news: House approves legislation to suspend U.S. aid to Palestinians
- Police Foil Islamic Terror Plot To Kill British PM Theresa May
- Astronauts Made Pizzas in Space
- Senior (SNR) Given "Hold" Rating at Numis Securities
- Kate Middleton Wears Princess Diana's Tiara to The Queen's Winter Party
- Is Moffett Nathanson Now Positive For Home Depot (NYSE:HD)?
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi's Daisy Ridley Talks About Rey's Flaws
- Dallas Sheriff Lupe Valdez to run for governor; announcement today in Austin
- Tracee Ellis Ross reads her book for 'Handsy' men
- Luxury Retailer Disdainful of Amazon Wins Appeal
- Floyd Mayweather Reveals He 'Carried Conor McGregor,' Rips Oscar De La Hoya