As seen in a video from SplashNews.com posted on TMZ's website, the two posed in the elevator for paparazzi, with Jay even telling the photographers to "come and get it" - "it" being as many pictures as they could take before the duo retreated into a private luxury vehicle.
The power couple were out and in New York City, celebrating the Grammy-winning rapper's 48th birthday, all clad in their classiest urban chic ensembles but that wasn't the highlight of the evening.More news: Sonos and Ikea Tease Collaboration
Though things are clearly peachy between Beyonce and JAY-Z, despite his recent explosive interview with the New York Times, they gave everyone a good laugh as they recreated that now-infamous 2014 ride with Solange! While taking an elevator ride to the ground floor, the couple chose to have some fun with photographers and reportedly told them to "hurry up and come" get the photo.
Now, both Beyoncé and Jay-Z seem to have smoothed it all over, addressing the subject mostly through their albums "Lemonade" and "4:44".More news: Tracee Ellis Ross reads her book for 'Handsy' men
The fight, caught on camera, has been theorized to be about Jay-Z cheating on his wife with another woman. In the end, I came to the conclusion that Solange attacked her husband's sister because of his infidelities. That's my sister - not my sister-in-law - my sister.More news: Kate Middleton Wears Princess Diana's Tiara to The Queen's Winter Party
- Luxury Retailer Disdainful of Amazon Wins Appeal
- Roper out as offensive coordinator for Gamecocks
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi's Daisy Ridley Talks About Rey's Flaws
- 'Happiness, Couple Fulfillment Ministry' was a typographical error - Okorocha
- FY2017 EPS Estimates for Golar LNG Partners LP Reduced by Analyst (GMLP)
- Senior (SNR) Given "Hold" Rating at Numis Securities
- Rhian Brewster: Liverpool report alleged racial abuse of striker during youth game
- Floyd Mayweather Reveals He 'Carried Conor McGregor,' Rips Oscar De La Hoya
- Dallas Sheriff Lupe Valdez to run for governor; announcement today in Austin
- House approves legislation to suspend U.S. aid to Palestinians