No stories of Lacazette or David Silva.
"I'm always honest and I thought really he wouldn't play". "In the end, he could play".
"That's what you want, the players have produced a quality performance". Leave him at home?More news: Roper out as offensive coordinator for Gamecocks
The boss feels that his anger and that of the Arsenal players at getting nothing for such an impressive and dominant display could be used to spur us on to success in the coming weeks and months. "But he was fine and that's football". Wenger said of Lacazette.
Wenger has made mass changes throughout the competition, handing valuable game time to the likes of Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere and Olivier Giroud.
Wenger insisted that his rotation policy had been beneficial for all, especially on the injury front as it meant all of his players had clocked up minutes.
Defender Shkodran Mustafi would not have been involved even if he had not been forced off early on in the defeat to United.More news: Abhishek Bachchan Fitting Response To A Troll Questioning Aaradhya's Normal Childhood
"The players have been absolutely outstanding", Wenger said.
He admitted it was hard to accept the result but believes it should make his players even hungrier.
The Gunners' chances of emulating Manchester United by winning the competition have been reduced by the arrival of some heavyweight Champions League clubs, including Atletico Madrid, however.
"I don't worry about that", he said.More news: Putin Announces He'll Seek Reelection as Russian President in 2018
"We are in this job to be efficient, you know". We can not accept that. "We have a chance to win it so let's give it a go. It's like the FA Cup, it's important we have a go and give absolutely everything".
- Hackers hold NC county's computers ransom for 2 bitcoins
- Pollution harmful to babies ' brains
- Police Foil Islamic Terror Plot To Kill British PM Theresa May
- Mourinho praises Shaw in first start of season
- Tracee Ellis Ross reads her book for 'Handsy' men
- What the Insider Data Suggests About Antero Resources Corporation (AR)
- Democratic senators call on Al Franken to resign after new allegations
- UnitedHealth to buy DaVita Medical clinics for $4.9 billion
- Is Moffett Nathanson Now Positive For Home Depot (NYSE:HD)?
- Pair of super-Earths found orbiting star K2-18