She even accused the two celeb parents of encouraging "beauty without brains" in their child.
Recently, Bollywood diva and full-time mommy, Aishwariya was spotted flaunting a lookalike dress with her daughter at a wedding. The troller was targetting Aaradhya for being present at every occasion with his mother Aishwarya Rai.
Recently, a fan of the couple expressed her grievance on Twitter that so much travelling means missing school for the child, which is something not favourable for her studies. I do wonder What school gives permission to take out a kid when u like to go a a trip with mom. Or are u guys going for beauty without brains? Always hang in hand with a arrogant mom. "Not having a normal childhood (sic)".More news: Reggie Yates quits Top of the Pops over his Jewish podcast slur
Abhishek, didn't take long to reply and wrote, "Ma'am, as far as I know..." She tweeted on her handle and questioned if Aaradhya goes to school at all given that she's mostly seen out with her mom. "Maybe you should try it considering your spelling in your tweet".
But it seems Junior Bachchan's tweet could not silence the woman as she went on to write about it for a while.
Abhishek came across a similar situation when a woman tried to take a dig at his little daughter Aaradhya, who turned 6 on November 16. Any thanks for the response. She asked Abhishek to post some "normal pictures" of Aaradhya instead of her always accompanied by her mother. Most people think it but don't have the guts say something. She has since "protected" her account, making her tweets invisible to those who don't follow her.More news: Johanna Konta appoints Maria Sharapova's former coach Michael Joyce
At the end of the day....
Well, it looks like trolls have finally made peace with Abhishek. Share your opinions in the comments section below.More news: Putin Announces He'll Seek Reelection as Russian President in 2018
- Lena Dunham and Tina Brown Reportedly Warned Clinton Aides About Harvey Weinstein
- Katy Perry wins millions in damages after legal battle with nuns
- Leading Stock Investor's Alert:- Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL)
- Shannon Beador seeking primary physical custody of kids
- Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Expected to Post Earnings of $0.68 Per Share
- ON Semiconductor Corp. (ON), Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT) — Yesterday Stock's Trend
- LaVar Ball, LiAngelo Ball explain shoplifting arrest and decision to leave UCLA
- Hornets' Steve Clifford Takes Leave Of Absence To Address Health
- Hackers hold NC county's computers ransom for 2 bitcoins
- Pollution harmful to babies ' brains