She even accused the two celeb parents of encouraging "beauty without brains" in their child.
Recently, Bollywood diva and full-time mommy, Aishwariya was spotted flaunting a lookalike dress with her daughter at a wedding. The troller was targetting Aaradhya for being present at every occasion with his mother Aishwarya Rai.
Recently, a fan of the couple expressed her grievance on Twitter that so much travelling means missing school for the child, which is something not favourable for her studies. I do wonder What school gives permission to take out a kid when u like to go a a trip with mom. Or are u guys going for beauty without brains? Always hang in hand with a arrogant mom. "Not having a normal childhood (sic)".More news: Hackers hold NC county's computers ransom for 2 bitcoins
Abhishek, didn't take long to reply and wrote, "Ma'am, as far as I know..." She tweeted on her handle and questioned if Aaradhya goes to school at all given that she's mostly seen out with her mom. "Maybe you should try it considering your spelling in your tweet".
But it seems Junior Bachchan's tweet could not silence the woman as she went on to write about it for a while.
Abhishek came across a similar situation when a woman tried to take a dig at his little daughter Aaradhya, who turned 6 on November 16. Any thanks for the response. She asked Abhishek to post some "normal pictures" of Aaradhya instead of her always accompanied by her mother. Most people think it but don't have the guts say something. She has since "protected" her account, making her tweets invisible to those who don't follow her.More news: Lena Dunham and Tina Brown Reportedly Warned Clinton Aides About Harvey Weinstein
At the end of the day....
Well, it looks like trolls have finally made peace with Abhishek. Share your opinions in the comments section below.More news: Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Expected to Post Earnings of $0.68 Per Share
- Shannon Beador seeking primary physical custody of kids
- Pollution harmful to babies ' brains
- Johanna Konta appoints Maria Sharapova's former coach Michael Joyce
- Kroger (KR) Given a $30.00 Price Target by Pivotal Research Analysts
- Tonya Harding posed with Margot Robbie, Allison Janney at 'I, Tonya' premiere
- Reggie Yates quits Top of the Pops over his Jewish podcast slur
- Natural disaster hits Uttarakhand, tremors felt in Delhi-NCR
- Putin Announces He'll Seek Reelection as Russian President in 2018
- Serena Williams has entered Australian Open - Tournament director
- Today Analysts Focus on Schlumberger Limited (SLB), SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS)