Hyderabad also played host to First Daughter Ivanka Trump, who lead the USA delegation at the GES and made a mark with her endorsement of women entrepreneurs and effusive praise for Prime Minister Modi.More news: OPEC, Non-OPEC Partnership Extends Production Cuts Through 2018
A total of 1,500 entrepreneurs, including ten Bangladeshis, are going to participate in the 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit, which will be co-hosted by the United States and India in Hyderabad, India from November 28 to 30. Its theme was "Women, First Priority for All".
Trump's daughter Ivanka, who is also a senior advisor to the President, had led the U.S. delegation at the three-day event. Representatives from 38 states were in that delegation.More news: Billy Bush confirms Trump Access Hollywood tape is real
A former supermodel turned fashion designer and entrepreneur, Ivanka was invited to speak at the summit by Modi during his visit to the White House in June. The 1,500 participants include almost 300 investors and ecosystem supporters who will catalyze investment and networking at the Summit. More than half of them were women.
India, she said, is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and has a true friend in the White House.More news: Red Flag warning in place for Santa Barbara, Ventura Counties
"For all of our progress, gender divides on access to technology, nutrition, and health, preventing women, their families, and their communities from reaching their full potential", State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert had said on Thursday.
- Flu is Spreading Fast this Year, with a Severe Season Possible
- Golden Krust founder found dead inside factory
- Ed Sheeran Reveals Beyonce Changes Her Email Every Week
- Christopher K. Cox Sells 16000 Shares of Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Stock
- Gronkowski apologizes for cheap shot against Bills
- Patten & Patten INC Boosted Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) Stake by $7.93 Million
- Teen admits molesting 50 children in California
- Yemen's Saleh says ready for 'new page' with Saudi-led coalition
- Georges St-Pierre diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis, out indefinitely
- Bradley Foster & Sargent INC Holding in Costco (COST) Raised by $7.91 Million