The retro gaming Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) is back at Best Buy on Saturday, Nov. 25 - in stores, only. The first batch of mini consoles that Nintendo sold through its online store were £70 a piece, but once they ended up in the hands of other retailers that price went up to £80.
According to the announcement, Best Buy stores will open at 9 a.m. tomorrow, local time. If you've been desperate for one of these for a while, odds are good you should just skip to the link down there and buy one.More news: Apple reportedly planning an iPhone SE 2 for Q1 2018
"Our stores will offer a ticketing process before we open for customers waiting in line - the same ticketing process we'll offer for the Saturday doorbuster deals", the company explained. Additionally, the SNES Classic Editions will be limited to one per customer, and the consoles will only be available in store. It is highly recommended that you show up early at Best Buy and line up outside if you want a chance to get an SNES Classic.
Nintendo's little showcase of the SNES' golden years is handsome, affordable, and will provide you with hours of fun. It also comes with two controllers and the game Star Fox 2, which was previously unreleased.More news: Hoover police: No arrests in melee that closed down Riverchase Galleria
Since its initial release in late September, it hasn't been easy to get a hold of the Super NES Classic, a miniature version of the beloved 1990s Nintendo console that comes loaded with 21 games.More news: Celtic fans react on Twitter to Dedryck Boyata's performance against PSG
- Employee Strike Threatens Black Friday for Amazon
- Ousmane Dembele joined Barcelona to play for Lionel Messi - Cristiano Ronaldo
- Trainer aircraft crashes in Telangana
- The Miami Hurricanes hoped for a flawless season. Pittsburgh thought otherwise
- Sea of Thieves Last Call for Technical Alpha
- Derrick Rose 'Evaluating His Future In Basketball' While Away From Cavaliers
- Barcelona into last 16 after Juventus stalemate
- Firefox to warn users about to visit compromised website
- Market Notes: Watching Shares of UK Index MSCI Ishares (EWU)
- SpongeBob SquarePants Cast Lights Up Thanksgiving Day Parade