The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is looking for a 15-year-old boy and his 53-year-old grandmother, who are now missing as of Wednesday night.
Deputies believe he is traveling in a 2015 silver Dodge Dart, with Florida tag number DLLT42.
Logan may be in the company of Kristina French.More news: Every player for TCU, Baylor called for penalty on single play
Eric French is a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office corrections officer. Lendvay said investigators uncovered evidence of foul play and "possible criminal violence" inside the home, and later uncovered the buried remains that appear to be consistent with French.
Earlier this week, the mother of the missing teen, Carrie Campbell-Mott, issued a plea to the public for the pair's safe return on social media and a Florida Missing Child Alert was issued for Mott on Tuesday.
JSO says they're in the process of obtaining an arrest warrant for Mott for auto theft.More news: Trump takes a jab at Time magazine over Person of the Year
She the station that the last time she spoke to her son was Sunday night, and everything seemed fine.
Police say Mott may also be in possession of firearms, as guns had been reported missing from that home, so if you do see him, you're urged to call 911. She also said Logan and his grandmother were supposed to pick his father and his girlfriend up from the airport but they did not do so.More news: Tiger wanders Paris streets before being shot
- Xbox One controller deals cheap xbox wireless gamepad prices
- Barcelona into last 16 after Juventus stalemate
- Katie Cassidy Breaks Silence on Father David Cassidy's Death
- Celtic fans react on Twitter to Dedryck Boyata's performance against PSG
- Trainer aircraft crashes in Telangana
- Reward fund for Philly homeless man soars to over $300K
- Investors Buy Large Volume of Put Options on Wells Fargo & Co
- Apple reportedly planning an iPhone SE 2 for Q1 2018
- Bale back in Real training
- Scientists witness Galapagos finches evolve into new species