David Cassidy, a teen idol of the 1970s, died in Florida on Tuesday, days after being hospitalized and experiencing organ failure. This will be a daily reminder for me to share my gratitude with those I love as to never waste another minute....thank you. My father's last words were "So much wasted time". The liver and kidneys that fail, not to mention the years of degeneration due to dementia, it was too much, coma, artificial or not, it was going to happen, David Cassidy died on Tuesday, at the age of 67 years.
Cassidy's starring role as Keith Partridge in the hit TV show "The Partridge Family" launched his 50-year career in music and entertainment.More news: SNES Classic Doorbuster: Best Buy, Nintendo Store To Sell Console Saturday
The Arrow star then revealed David's heartbreaking final comments, which have inspired Katie to make a promise to her close friends and family.
In 2009, he told People magazine of their unique relationship, "Because I didn't raise her, I didn't have to parent her. I want to enjoy life". "I'm always here and totally nonjudgmental". Last February, David disclosed that he was no longer in contact with Katie. "During the battle, he would regale me with hysterical stories of our father, often culminating in his taking a giant leap off my top bunk", Shaun wrote. According to the Partridge Family alum, she had an "entirely different life". "She's very talented. It's hard for me to even accept how old she is now". Cassidy left behind two children, Katie and his son, Beau Cassidy.More news: Korea unite in rejecting 'unilateral & arbitrary' U.S. pressure
"On behalf of the entire Cassidy family, it is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our father, our uncle, and our dear brother, David Cassidy", the statement read.More news: Xbox One controller deals cheap xbox wireless gamepad prices
- Hoover police: No arrests in melee that closed down Riverchase Galleria
- War on I-4: UCF beats USF in nailbiter of a game
- Needle Marks Found on Toddlers at Beijing Kindergarten
- Jeff Bezos Worth Over $100B After Amazon's Black Friday Rally
- Sea of Thieves Last Call for Technical Alpha
- Berks County shoppers seek Black Friday deals
- Apple reportedly planning an iPhone SE 2 for Q1 2018
- Armed police responding to incident at Oxford Circus, London
- Ousmane Dembele joined Barcelona to play for Lionel Messi - Cristiano Ronaldo
- The Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) Receives Consensus Rating of "Buy" from Analysts