"Turf Moor is a very hard place for everybody", he continued.
Which channel can I watch it on?
The win wasn't enough to elevate Arsenal out of sixth position in the Premier League but they have closed the gap on the top four, with second to seventh in the league separated by just four points.More news: Moody's maintains SA's rating above junk at Baa3
The Clarets have conceded just nine goals all season. They know each other for years now and that is why they are a hard proposal for anyone now.
Arsene Wenger, along with everyone else, is surprised at how much they have improved this season under Sean Dyche, and knows that this is going to be far from an easy game.: "Of course they are the surprise package because if you asked before the season 100 people 'will Burnley have 22 points at this stage in the season?' Ninety would have said no and the 10 others would have been Burnley supporters".
With the pace also picking up on the rumours around Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil its key to remember that they're still our players at the moment, so the front three trio of AOL should keep their place. Wood missed last week's 2-0 win over Swansea following his late arrival back from World Cup play-off duty with New Zealand, but is expected to replace Ashley Barnes in the starting line-up.
Arsenal have won their last six meetings in all competitions against Burnley, including the last two in the Premier League at Turf Moor by a 1-0 scoreline.More news: Scientists witness Galapagos finches evolve into new species
Have a remarkably strong setup; Only Dean Marney, Tom Heaton, and Jonathan Walters are out and Nick Pope has been a fine replacement for the injured Heaton. Both teams played some form of five-men defence and, despite Troy Deeney suggesting that the result had more to do with the amount of cajones on display, there can be little surprise that Arsenal also struggled to break down a three-at-the-back Chelsea team at Stamford Bridge.
He said he had no new injury concerns after Europa League game, and withdrew Danny Welbeck as a precaution.
"These are the type of games where Arsenal prove themselves".More news: Trump takes a jab at Time magazine over Person of the Year
- Xbox One controller deals cheap xbox wireless gamepad prices
- Juventus want Thibaut Courtois to replace Gianluigi Buffon
- Investors Buy Large Volume of Put Options on Wells Fargo & Co
- War on I-4: UCF beats USF in nailbiter of a game
- Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Knicks squander 17-point lead and fall to Hawks
- Cordray to resign from USA consumer agency Friday, names replacement
- RMB Capital Management LLC Reduces Stake in Schlumberger Limited. (SLB)
- Korea unite in rejecting 'unilateral & arbitrary' U.S. pressure
- Firing of Bret Bielema was a long time coming