Xiaomi Mi A1, the Android One smartphone from the company that went official in September is receiving a new software update. The weird thing about this update is that different users are reporting different sizes for the firmware.
Besides the November security patch, the Xiaomi Mi A1 users who have received the update will find under-the-hood improvements, improved performance, better security and enhanced system stability.More news: Google tax: Philip Hammond announces crackdown on tax avoidance by tech giants
According to the screenshots shared by XDA, the update is of 1GB in size and comes with the security patch for the month of November. This is not an Android Oreo update and also there is no word on the features and improvements coming to the device with this update.
To add disappointment, Xiaomi hasn't integrated Android oreo and pushed the update for Xiaomi Mi A1 with Android Nougat.More news: SC warns Roy, asks him to stay away from Aamby Valley auction
It is expected that the company will roll out Android 8.0 Oreo update by next month.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 is priced at Rs. 14,999 and available at the Mi Home Stores, Flipkart, Mi.com and certain offline stores including Sangeetha, Poorvika, Big C, LOT, Croma, Pai, Ezone, UniverCell. The Android in an operating system designed by Google that comes with stock Android experience without any possible modification.
Xiaomi Mi A1 features a 5.5-inch LTPS FHD display with 450-nit brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio. This combination is complemented by 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. A 5MP front-facing camera is also given for selfies and video calling. The camera also incorporates various modes such as Beautify 3.0, Portrait Mode, HDR and more.More news: Be thankful every day
- The Clean Yield Group Buys Shares of 160675 Vodafone Group Plc (VOD)
- Sutton High School dancers performing in The Nutcracker
- Event 'consistent with an explosion' detected near missing Argentine sub-navy
- Celtic fans angry over star's performance against PSG: "Awful", "Not good enough"
- Hammond: nurse pay rise dependent on 'pay structure modernisation'
- After promising start, Raptors fall to Knicks 108-100
- Microsoft faces legal trouble for alleged patent infringement tied to HoloLens
- YouTube taking 'aggressive stance' against inappropriate comments on videos featuring children
- Shares in Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Acquired by Parkside Investments LLC
- Canada to boost affordable housing, but critics want more land freed up