Can't decide whether to spend your next vacation at the "Hotel California" or wasted away in "Margaritaville"?
The New Year will see The Eagles playing to stadium crowds in North America, and on select dates, they won't be alone.More news: USA arrests ex-Hong Kong and Senegal officials in bribery case
Tickets for the show will cost $69.50-$500 and go on sale 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 1, at all Ticketmaster outlets, including Ticketmaster.com and by calling 800-745-3000. The band, which lost co-founder Glenn Frey in 2015, has announced its initial 2018 tour dates, and they include stadium bills with Jimmy Buffett & His Coral Reefer Band, country-rocker Chris Stapleton and singer-songwriter James Taylor & His All-Star Band. His son Deacon Frey joins the Eagles on the tour, "An Evening with the Eagles". Vince Gill will also perform with the band.
The Eagles haven't played an outdoor venue in the Twin Cities since a 1978 show at the original home of the Twins, Met Stadium in Bloomington, where the 65,000 fans endured a deluge of rain during the Steve Miller Band's opening set.More news: Elephants found at scene of Tennessee tractor-trailer fire
The Eagles last outdoor rock show in Minnesota was August 1, 1978 at Metropolitan Stadium.More news: Campbell Soup shares fall after earnings miss and profit warning
- Paige Finally Returned To WWE On Raw, And She Brought Backup
- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO) Raised to "Buy" at Societe Generale
- Apple admits student interns worked illegal hours on iPhone X production line
- Hells Angels FBI raid leads to racketeering indictments leads to racketeering indictments
- Zimbabwe's ousted vice president says Robert Mugabe should resign immediately
- Expired Drugs Could Put SC Execution on Hold
- Mustafi passionately denies rumours of Arsenal exit
- Big Splatoon 2 Update Coming this Week Adds New Stages
- Uber inks deal with Volvo for 24000 self-driving cars
- Better Than 2016: Lowe's Sales Hit $16B in Q3