Can't decide whether to spend your next vacation at the "Hotel California" or wasted away in "Margaritaville"?
The New Year will see The Eagles playing to stadium crowds in North America, and on select dates, they won't be alone.More news: USA arrests ex-Hong Kong and Senegal officials in bribery case
Tickets for the show will cost $69.50-$500 and go on sale 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 1, at all Ticketmaster outlets, including Ticketmaster.com and by calling 800-745-3000. The band, which lost co-founder Glenn Frey in 2015, has announced its initial 2018 tour dates, and they include stadium bills with Jimmy Buffett & His Coral Reefer Band, country-rocker Chris Stapleton and singer-songwriter James Taylor & His All-Star Band. His son Deacon Frey joins the Eagles on the tour, "An Evening with the Eagles". Vince Gill will also perform with the band.
The Eagles haven't played an outdoor venue in the Twin Cities since a 1978 show at the original home of the Twins, Met Stadium in Bloomington, where the 65,000 fans endured a deluge of rain during the Steve Miller Band's opening set.More news: Rita Ora went on The Voice Germany and nobody recognised her
The Eagles last outdoor rock show in Minnesota was August 1, 1978 at Metropolitan Stadium.More news: Little Lincoln MKC refreshed for 2019 with big auto style and tech
- Sacha Baron Cohen Offers to Pay Fines for Mankini-Wearing 'Borat' Tourists
- Justice Department Accuses Harvard of Failing to Cooperate in Affirmative Action Probe
- Met Office warning of strong gusting winds and heavy rain for Sussex
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Analysts See $1.68 EPS
- Hells Angels FBI raid leads to racketeering indictments leads to racketeering indictments
- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO) Raised to "Buy" at Societe Generale
- Click It or Ticket underway for Thanksgiving holiday travel period
- Better Than 2016: Lowe's Sales Hit $16B in Q3
- Big Splatoon 2 Update Coming this Week Adds New Stages
- Aled Jones steps down from Songs of Praise pending investigation