Even though Serena Williams likes competition, when it comes to her pals Beyonce and Kim Kardashian, we have learned that she stays out of their drama.
She said: "She didn't know at the beginning".
Previously, Kim said she believes she chose the "perfect" woman to be her surrogate mother, as she has the "best relationship" with her.More news: Pennsylvania couple sues police after police misidentify plant as pot
Entertainment Tonight reported Shepherd had been promoted from assistant to COO this year.
"She's great. She's been wonderful".
"Kim and Stephanie made the decision to part ways amicably and remain friends".
Shepherd has been by Kardashian's side since 2013, when she scored the gig as Kim's assistant with a connection from former Pussycat Doll Robin Antin.More news: Amsterdam picked to host European Union medicines agency after Brexit
Kim's relationship with Shepherd took a nosedive after her underling gave a tell-all interview to Refinery29 in May, spilling the beans about her job and working for Kim, while also divulging about the Paris robbery.
"She's still friendly with the other sisters but she and Kim aren't really speaking", the insider added.
During an October episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kourtney spoke to Kim about Stephanie after the assistant revealed she felt unfulfilled with her career.
Kourtney and Stephanie are often seen going out, exercising or just spending time together; they call each other "wifey" on social media.More news: Progression Improvements Come To 'Need For Speed: Payback'
According to Page Six, the KUWTK star has fired her publicist, Ina Treciokas, and has let go of her longtime assistant, Stephanie Shepherd. She didn't know. You could do it totally anonymously. I did introduce her to my family. "Now we talk all the time and we'll go to dinner, or I'll spend the night at her house". Kim asked Kourtney, who then asked if it bothered her.
- Penn State dominates first half, cruises to win against Nebraska
- Yellen to step down from Fed board after Powell confirmation
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (NYSE: VRX) - Eye-Catching Shares
- Family Rushes to David Cassidy's Side While He's Hospitalized
- Aaron Jones Arrested in October on Multiple Charges, Admitted Smoking Marijuana
- Ad encourages GOP senator to vote no on tax bill
- Amber Alert issued in west central Iowa
- Georgia Dome imploded in downtown Atlanta
- Trump believes Mueller probe is nearly done
- UF officials meet with Chip Kelly about Gators' opening