Jackson is Emory's 20th student to receive a Rhodes scholarship.
Washington University has now had 29 Rhodes Scholars in its history.
D'Urso is a senior who will receive a bachelor's degree in worldwide relations and a master's degree in public administration through the University's Fels Institute of Government.More news: Jameis Winston's National Football League friend comes to his Uber-ride defense
Arens graduated from United States dollars with an undergraduate degree in chemistry and a 4.0 grade point average.
Rogers will study cyber security at Oxford next year.
The latest group of U.S. Rhodes scholars includes 10 African-Americans, the most ever in a single Rhodes class, a transgender man and four students from colleges that had never had received the honor before.More news: Country music singer Mel Tillis dies at 85
Singh has interned at the Los Alamos National Laboratory and conducts research at the Center for Aircraft Structural Life Extension.
At Oxford, Singh will read for master's degree in engineering science.
She also was active in the 2014 protests in Ferguson, Missouri. She also founded the Minority Association of Rising Scientists that works to help minority students in science and technology.More news: Stallone 'accused of teen abuse'
Brown will seek a doctor of philosophy degree in physiology, anatomy and genetics at Oxford.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) Underpriced by 16.3%
- Real Madrid confirm Sergio Ramos nose break
- Crush near Morocco's Essaouira kills at least 15 women
- Iowa State beats Baylor, clinches winning season
- All eyes on possible meeting between N. Korean leader, special Chinese envoy
- Federer keen for Australian Open after shocking ATP defeat
- UCLA Head Football Coach Fired After Loss to USC
- Nurses Laugh As 89-Year-Old Veteran Dies In Viral Video
- IMac Pro to include hands-free 'Hey Siri' thanks to A10 processor?
- SS Rajamouli to direct Mega - Nandamuri multi - starrer