Fans started making the assumption for his upcoming movie and expecting Prabhas will be the part of the Movie. Now, for all the facts, there is a proper news. S S Rajamouli's Baahubali 2: The Conclusion was the first Indian film to earn Rs 900 crore worldwide. NTR are going to act in this movie. This film is going to be produced by DVV Danayya. As we have media information that the stories of this film still under discussion these rumors is running Tollywood film Nagar. "I have committed to Danayya and that will be my next", Rajamouli was quoted saying so.
Rajamouli is also said to work with Telegu superstar Mahesh Babu on an untitled project for producer KL Narayana. The project is expected to go on floors in 2019 after both of them finish their ongoing projects. He shared a picture on Saturday which left people guessing.More news: Iowa State beats Baylor, clinches winning season
In addition to that, there is this another tweet that is drawing in many doubts.More news: Jameis Winston's National Football League friend comes to his Uber-ride defense
If this is true, then it surely is going to be a grand treat for all the audience.
If the latest grapevine in the industry circles is anything to be believed, hit maker SS Rajamouli will team up with Young Tiger NTR and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan Tej for a multi-starrer film very soon.More news: Vodafone Group plc's (VOD) "Buy" Rating Reiterated at Beaufort Securities
Share your opinions in the below comment box.
- NEW Kaetlyn Osmond Brings Home Bronze
- How Many Canadian Natural Resources Limited (TSE:CNQ)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
- Stallone 'accused of teen abuse'
- Carl Frampton secures points victory over Horacio Garcia on Belfast return
- Gigi Hadid pulls out of Victoria's Secret show
- Real Madrid confirm Sergio Ramos nose break
- Were Analysts Bullish Dominion Energy Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:DM) This Week?
- Country music singer Mel Tillis dies at 85
- Israel ready to cooperate with S Arabia to face Iran: Defence chief
- Govt committed to improve sanitation facilities: PM Modi