The offending product bears the name of popular makeup and lifestyle Youtuber Zoe "Zoella" Sugg.
One tweet - which has now been deleted - from 2010, said: "I find it amusing when gay men spit.it's like they're trying to be a bit macho but never works". "'Why are these clothes so expensive" because they're designer you tramp, that there in your hand is a dress worth over £2000.
The beauty vlogger's advent calendar has caused uproar this week.
A fourth offensive tweet refers to an unknown woman and says: '@camieee haha, it's like everyone feels sorry for her.More news: StarCraft II is now free for PC and Mac gamers
Amongst all the noise, Zoella herself had remained fairly quiet but now the vlogging star issued an apology to her fans at the end of her most recent video upload.
Another even revealed how they would be taking the advent calendar back, with one parent warning others: "I can not believe what little you get for £50 in this!"
The calendar is being sold at Boots and has so far received an overall rating of one and a half stars.
This latest controversy comes just days after the YouTube star faced criticism over her own brand advent calendar costing £50.More news: Officials responding to reported shooting near elementary school in Rancho Tehama
"We will be offering the product at half price during our Christmas promotion, where the calendar will be on sale for £25.00 from Thursday 16th November".
Sun Online have contacted Zoella's agent for comment.
The 27-year-old has become an internet sensation since posting her first video on YouTube in 2009, and now has over 12 million subscribers who watch her posts, as well as almost 12 million followers on Twitter.
In a segment tacked onto one of her vlogs titled Christmas Adverts & How We Met (which was shared on her More Zoella channel rather than her main channel, which has 7 million more subscribers), the 27-year-old said: 'There has been upset, disappointed people in the Zoella Lifestyle advent calendar... more specifically, the price of the calendar. "However, the pricing and in store promotional strategy of the collection, including the calendar, is at the control of third parties and is not set by Zoe".More news: Trudeau urges just solution to Rohingya crisis
- In Earth's Backyard: Newfound Alien Planet May Be Good Bet for Life
- Scotch admits defeat on minimum pricing
- IPhone X's Face ID fooled effortlessly by a 10 year old
- Even Sean Hannity has had it with Roy Moore
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar meets Adityanath over Ayodhya issue
- UFC: Anderson Silva Releases Statement Following Drug Test Failure
- Nandi Awards or Nandamuri Awards!
- Election Commission bars BJP from using the term 'Pappu' in Gujarat elections
- Checking the Overall Picture for Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- I'm A Celeb bosses reportedly increase security around Ant McPartlin