The songstress was spotted leaving her Reputation album release after-party in Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood wearing a casual going-out outfit that looks more like something you'd wear to your best friend's house.
But the pop star recently dedicated plenty of room on her feed to fans who bought her new album, Reputation, this week. It's not quite what Adele accomplished with the release of 25 in 2015, which sold 1.16 copies in one week, but pretty close.More news: AFFLECK & ABRAMS Unites New All-Star Super-Team with ANISTON, SHAQ, More
According to midweek figures, the U.S. popstar's sixth studio album Reputation is the hot favourite to take out top spot, and on track to be the singer's fifth-straight #1 Aussie album. 1989 debuted with 1.29 million sold in its first week in 2014.
"Reputation", her first studio album in three years, marked another transformation for Swift with songs marked by vengeance that take aim at the media and some of her haters. Now, the album is tracking to be No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart December 2, with critics now generally praising the album itself. Her Instagram account now features two lines of images showing positive comments from reviewers all written in that recognizable Reputation gothic print. The event also marked the launch of "The Making of a Song" video series available only from AT&T on Taylor Swift NOW.More news: New 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' IMAX Poster Released
Our essential brief on culture, the news, and more.More news: Over 400 US Millionaires Urge US Congress to Avoid Cutting Taxes
- Rose McGowan Surrenders on Felony Drug Charge Warrant
- Martin O'Neill: Republic of Ireland manager to discuss future
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. Earnings Ahead: Quick Glance
- Braxton Beverly cleared to play immediately for NC State
- Jack Sock ends United States drought with ATP Finals win vs. Marin Cilic
- Placing This Stock in the Hotbed: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (NASDAQ:COKE)
- Senate committee considers Trump's authority to launch nuclear weapons
- Connecticut Court hears arguments in Newtown school shooting case
- Activision Blizzard, Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) Cut to "Sell" at Vetr Inc
- Congresswoman Says Two Current Members of Congress Sexually Harassed Staffers