The songstress was spotted leaving her Reputation album release after-party in Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood wearing a casual going-out outfit that looks more like something you'd wear to your best friend's house.
But the pop star recently dedicated plenty of room on her feed to fans who bought her new album, Reputation, this week. It's not quite what Adele accomplished with the release of 25 in 2015, which sold 1.16 copies in one week, but pretty close.More news: Politics Buhari Snubs Guard of Honour at Ebonyi Govt. House
According to midweek figures, the U.S. popstar's sixth studio album Reputation is the hot favourite to take out top spot, and on track to be the singer's fifth-straight #1 Aussie album. 1989 debuted with 1.29 million sold in its first week in 2014.
"Reputation", her first studio album in three years, marked another transformation for Swift with songs marked by vengeance that take aim at the media and some of her haters. Now, the album is tracking to be No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart December 2, with critics now generally praising the album itself. Her Instagram account now features two lines of images showing positive comments from reviewers all written in that recognizable Reputation gothic print. The event also marked the launch of "The Making of a Song" video series available only from AT&T on Taylor Swift NOW.More news: Uber in trouble again with class action lawsuits from USA riders
Our essential brief on culture, the news, and more.More news: New 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' IMAX Poster Released
- Connecticut Court hears arguments in Newtown school shooting case
- FDA Warns Of Deaths Linked To Opioid-Like Kratom
- Senate committee considers Trump's authority to launch nuclear weapons
- Martin O'Neill: Republic of Ireland manager to discuss future
- Firefox 57 brings Project Quantum to the masses
- AFFLECK & ABRAMS Unites New All-Star Super-Team with ANISTON, SHAQ, More
- Diamondbacks' Lovullo chosen as NL's top skipper
- Dallas Cowboys Rumors: Latest Injury Updates on Sean Lee and Tyron Smith
- With Cardiogram's AI, Apple Watch can detect sleep apnea, hypertension, study shows
- Missed opportunity? The Putin-Trump summit that wasn't