Art of Living founder and sprititual guru Sri Sri Ravishankar, who has initiated efforts to mediate on the vexed Ram Temple-Babri Mosque issue to arrive at a negotiated settlement, on Wednesday met Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in Lucknow.
"There was also no mention of Shia Waqf Board in the Allahabad High Court's decision in September 2010", Jilani said.More news: Weather Agency: Magnitude 5.4 Earthquake Hits North Gyeongsang Province
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar responded saying, "You don't think you are sick or something is wrong with you. But talks for an out of court settlement will not succeed till Muslim Personal Law Board is involved in talks", said Maulana Khalid Rashid Firangi Mahali, a member of AIMPLB. "It was a courtesy call".
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar dig up a major development in the Ram Mandir dispute a few weeks ago after he said that he would like to play the role of a mediator in resolving the Ayodhya issue between the two parties.
Previously, giving his inputs on the Ayodhya issue, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar while speaking to NewsX had said that this is not the first time an amicable solution to Ayodhya dispute is being ensured.More news: US Attorney General Jeff Sessions Sued Over Medical Marijuana
Babri Masjid Action Committee convenor Zafaryab Jilani said if Ravishankar had any proposal other than rejecting the claim of the Muslim side, the meeting of the executive committee would be convened to discuss it.
Welcoming the statement of the Shia Personal Law Board, Owaisi tweeted, "Ulti hogayee sab tadbeeran". He went on to say that the construction of the Ram Temple can begin as early as 2018. The Art of Living Foundation founder had made a similar effort in 2003 to resolve the dispute but it had failed.More news: Qualcomm rejects Broadcom's $103-billion takeover proposal
- Cyber Monday Tops Black Friday For Holiday Shopping
- Britain's Johnson to meet husband of aid worker jailed in Iran
- UFC: Anderson Silva Releases Statement Following Drug Test Failure
- Scotch admits defeat on minimum pricing
- Kim Kardashian Accidentally Blurts Out Gender Of Her Baby On 'Ellen'
- Nick Ferrari Asks Tory MP: Are You A Brexit Mutineer?
- Nandi Awards or Nandamuri Awards!
- Razer's New BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard Is Water-Resistant
- Endo International PLC (ENDP) Releases Q3 Earnings Guidance
- Spot-on Jedinak fires Australia into World Cup